Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) (639 Views)

Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… / Naira Marley 'pounds' Lady Publicly On Stage, Crowd Cheers (photos) / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) by EBMedia: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings To Her (Photos, Video)

IgbereTV captured the moment a lady publicly refused to accept a man's marriage proposal to her despite all his pleadings.

See photos and video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFAdHHi6V2I

https://igberetvnews.com/1360626/lady-publicly-declines-mans-marriage-proposal-despite-pleadings-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) by simplepee(f): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lol. I still don't get this public show off they call proposal though. Guy, you see your life? Something you should have just done in the room jeje with her, even if she had said no you wouldn't have made a fool of yourself to the world now, you would have silently lick your wound and nobody will know.

ALL I'm trying to say is NTOOOOOORRRR tongue tongue.
Nigerians and 'I must belong' attitude.

As for the girl, good you stood your ground. We just can't 'manage' some men.
Don't quote me, I'm not feeling well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good for u...u guys should continue kneeling and begging for trouble to come into ur lives
Rubbish
Re: Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
On the video, the guy who is holding his head is like;
Oh Lord! who pussified our generation?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) by Slawormir: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Pussy asss Moda fuckkking niggarrrz every where
Re: Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
SUPERSIMP!

Baba dey beg, hahahahahaha..

1 Like

Re: Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
simplepee:
Lol. I still don't get this public show off they call proposal though. Guy, you see your life? Something you should have just done in the room jeje with her even if she said no you wouldn't have made a fool of yourself to the world now, you would have silently lick your wound and nobody will know.

ALL I'm trying to say is NTOOOOOORRRR tongue tongue.
Nigerians and 'I must belong' attitude.

As for the girl, good you stood your ground, we just can't 'manage' some men.
Don't quote me, I'm not feeling well.
bring yur hand let me fix my ring grin
Re: Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) by Twelfthman: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Simpson dey have finally get you.
I dont blam the lady o. But the guy nah big otondo/ozuo/ode

1 Like

Re: Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) by Mandela27: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
This man day zuzu,he's fvcking up the manosphere..

But betas must always have their rewards anyway,Now this one just got paid through public disgrace.
Re: Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) by Askme2020(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
who do this to us must we copy all western lifestyles
most you do public proposal ni

1 Like

Re: Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) by Tabitha03(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
What's the title of the movie grin
Re: Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) by TMSMedia: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2020
Nawa ooo

(1) (Reply)

After Holding A Party To Propose To His Girlfriend, Man Denounces Says He Is No / Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / The Most Dangerous Animal In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.