Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,092 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal (26284 Views)

Result-viewing Portal Now Working, Ready For Gubernatorial Polls – INEC / “INEC’s Result Viewing Portal”: Some Little Things That Still Need To Be Fixed. / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Result Viewing Portal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by wedeam: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
The Most Easiest and Legit Way to Make Money Online in Nigeria today

Extra Source of Income: You Can Be Making up to ₦25k or more weekly Legitimately with your phone and from home.
First I thought it was one these scam sites until I went online to read more about then and also did personal analysis of the business concept. Before you quickly say Scam, take 2minutes to Google about them. //

Check my Signature for more details.posting before you get paid.//
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Covid 19 has inspired them

Mumu people
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Result that they will still rig
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by noakchukibadan: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
LOL, The site is not working, i just tried it
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by suckmyPENIS: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
SaintHilary:
grin cheesy

Lol, Election neva even start site don crash >> This country sef
inecelectionresults.com stop drinking and typing

1 Like

Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bravo. INEC is following in the footsteps of the NBA which adopted this mechanism during our just concluded elections.
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by goshen26: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hacker will not allow it rest joor

The money they will say they use to set up the site is high enough to set wonderful security but the site will be as vulnerable as buying suya
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by afilex(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
They go soon hack am...watchout
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by klas(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
BlueBanana:
Nice development but they should also make the vote counting electronic and phase out manual vote counting, as that has always been the main avenue ballot snatchers have used to disrupt elections.

It should be done in such a way, that once an electorate thumb prints on the logo of his preferred political party which will be displayed on a monitor, the vote is electronically counted and recorded and can be viewed in real time from the portal.

Before anyone says this is too taking or complex, this is what is done in South Africa, Votes cast are electronically counted and displayed in real time on a giant monitor for all to see.

Are you sure of the bolded?

Last national and municipal elections in South Africa was held on 8 May 2019 and final results were not known until 11 May 2019. In fact there was no projection of the winner until 10 May.

1 Like

Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by Hongkongfukid(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Fvck INEC !!! fvck NIGERIA !!!
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by GoodGovernance: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
SaintHilary:
grin cheesy

Lol, Election neva even start site don crash >> This country sef

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by Realdeals(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Some government website are hosted on shared server, hence they are prone to hacking.
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by israelmao(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
I hope it will not become a story like its server?Mr.Inconclusive.
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by ThatFairGuy: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Okay. This is good for democracy. God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by simplex2: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
The one they will deny when data from the portal is presented as an evidence in an election tribunal.
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by Igbo6(m): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Cyberterror:
Good as long as it is not electronic voting or electronic transmission of results because PDP has many hackers on their payroll waiting for the order to manipulate online election results. Thank God, Interpol has arrested two of them in Dubai and extradited them to America to face justice.
Someone like you hasn’t make a million naira throughout your adult life
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by AroleOduduwa2: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

So we can all see how Obaseki sinks

INEC already knows Obaseki won't accept his loss in good fate and may blame another INEC server, now INEC is releasing result real-time

Ogbeni who do you like this?
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nonsense..which country practicing democracy uses this? Why not go for electronic voting and ask us to produce or register for a biometric card that will be used for the voting.....yeye country

1 Like

Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by frankijege(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
What is the essence of asking for state of origin?
etokhana:
PRESS RELEASE

#INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal https:///VOVWagi6pW

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1291436710300188675?s=19
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by Mo3891: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Ogbeni who do you like this?

Who do you like this too?

Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by fitzmayowa: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na wa o

CC

Dominique biko unban from antispam bot
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by earnit1: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Who will believe it
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
I hope it won't crah during election
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by Miner13: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
the same postal they claimed atiku manipulated
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by viralinfo: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nonsensesssss......viewing result more like news channel....ApC is Set to use it for thier advantage...if you known you known
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by Jaapu: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:
undecided If it was somewhere else I would believe but you see Nigeria ehn I don't take anything serious in this country.
They can manipulate anything in this country. Inec should just rest abeg.

What do you want them to do for you now.

1 Like

Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by Jaapu: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Igbo6:

Someone like you hasn’t make a million naira throughout your adult life

Defending the "honors" of fraudsters and scammers won't make you a millionaire.
Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by ajl: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
I will trust Saharareporters election viewing platform than this. I am sure on that election day, this INEC site won't be updated. Or expect to be updated once every 12hrs.

1 Like

Re: INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Are gullibles still planning or hoping to votes? Which another criminals are you planning or hoping to die for at the polling centers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership / I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.