Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,904 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Six-year-old Boy Nearly Mauled To Death By Family Dog (graphic) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Six-year-old Boy Nearly Mauled To Death By Family Dog (graphic) (1380 Views)

Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six-year-old Boy Nearly Mauled To Death By Family Dog (graphic) by Newstrumpet4: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dogs generally are regarded as man's best friend. In contrast to this statement, a six-year-old boy was lucky not to have been mauled to death by his family dog named Chaos, while his mum, Tristin Lent, was at work.
According to police report, the six-year-old boy named Camdon Bozell was attacked by Chaos when he got up to go and get some snacks.
His scream, according to the report, alerted a family member who quickly came to his rescue in an incident that could have resulted to his death.
The incident left Bozell with a life-threatening injury on the face which could change his life.
He was rushed to a hospital where he had to undergo plastic surgery for face reconstruction. – which paramedics described as the worst thing they had ever seen.
Following the incident, the boy's mum who lives in Plainwell, Michigan, warned other parents not to leave their pet dogs unsupervised with children. He added that prior to the attack, Chaos have never shown any signs of aggression.

Describing the incident, Tristin said,

"when I got to the hospital, I feared the worst".“They wouldn’t let me see Camdon at first and then a nurse came out and said ‘good news he’s
breathing on his own’ and I freaked out – I thought why wouldn’t he be? If the dog had attacked him an inch or two below and got Camdon’s
throat, my son would be dead. The dog was not even an inch from his eyes. I’m just happy his ears and eyes were okay".

Tristin was at her workplace when she received an emergency call from police informing her that her son had been attached by their dog and was rushed to hospital. On hearing the news, she quickly drove to the hospital but could not be allowed to see hospital until over 30 traumatising minutes in the waiting room.

https://mikasmedia..com/2020/08/six-year-old-boy-nearled-mauled-to.html

Re: Six-year-old Boy Nearly Mauled To Death By Family Dog (graphic) by LordIsaac(m): 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Old news.
Re: Six-year-old Boy Nearly Mauled To Death By Family Dog (graphic) by Artiiclebeast: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
The dog never finish him work e still dey gym wait for dem.
Re: Six-year-old Boy Nearly Mauled To Death By Family Dog (graphic) by sodiqapril(m): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bleep... reason why m not really a fan of dogs ..one moment of madness and your obituary poster is out

1 Like

Re: Six-year-old Boy Nearly Mauled To Death By Family Dog (graphic) by Mokason28: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
This story is not complete... what did the boy do to the poor dog?
Re: Six-year-old Boy Nearly Mauled To Death By Family Dog (graphic) by Newstrumpet4: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
LordIsaac:
Old news.
What you consider old, might be new to some other person.
Re: Six-year-old Boy Nearly Mauled To Death By Family Dog (graphic) by Nezero(m): 12:24am On Aug 07, 2020
Pitbulls are notorious for mauling kids and anyone. Some countries require you have insurance and a government license before you can keep one. Madt dog
Re: Six-year-old Boy Nearly Mauled To Death By Family Dog (graphic) by PAQ(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Some dogs arent just good with kids, its in their genes. Thats why before you buy a dog look into its temperament and traits.

I never allow my kids and dog play without supervision. Dogs do have mood swings, and kids dont know where their boundary ends.

1 Like

Re: Six-year-old Boy Nearly Mauled To Death By Family Dog (graphic) by welzyj2(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Do the stitches on the face look like a dog bite??

(1) (Reply)

How A Game Of Thrones Crew Member Was Killed By A Lion In South Africa / Labradors And Alsatians For Sale At Cheap Prizes / Pitbull Or Neapolitan Mastiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.