Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,833 members, 7,948,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) (22513 Views)

Benefit Boys: Viral Video Of Secondary Schl Students With Exotic Cars And Phones / 20+ Top And Trending Memes That Will Make Your Day - Hilarious Naija Pictures / Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Chommybaby(f): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
I don tire for this country oo

I thought this was all a joke

Someone please tell me that this is a big joke biko... tongue
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Skinnienigga(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
haiti007:
I saw this on twitter last night, I couldn't believe my eye, I was actually thinking that it is a movie trailer

Twas a comedy skit oo
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin Nigerians!!
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Nedlog01(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hi, There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. Register today with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4
It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken.
It's all free.

Share this information with all your contacts. Thousands of people need this.
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
My brother hustle oo make benefitboys to snatch ur woman oooIf U think U are Stupid, think of those who stay Awake to Watch BBN House Mates Sleeping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
I learnt this evening that they are comedians. Blackandwhite comedy on IG.
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by haiti007(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Skinnienigga:

Twas a comedy skit oo
Ha! I fear

But that was a good one. It made wave
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Adex2442: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
davillian:
Benefit boys are internet fraudster who cashed out big time this covid season...

Ha I thought it was comedy
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by HomerTimpson: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Vyzz:
This is what our citizens prefer to waste their time on.....

If we put this energy in other productive things naija for Don better
some of us put our energy advocating for BBN
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by chrystarinze(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Get awesome Logos, and supporting banners with extremely amazing designs from Ocr8digitals.com contact /09066313210 for immediate service.

Also get simple and mid size websites for SME from out list of services.
We ensure you stop selling a product and start selling a brand�
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
I was actually thinking they were actors until I read this article grin
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Yomiogunmefun: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hi guys. I'm based in Ibadan. I'm starting my own Shoe brand. I need 2 skilled shoe makers who can make quality Men's shoes to work with me. If you know anyone please reach me on 08172159847 or 08083864061. Thanks and best regards

- Yomi
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Farki: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2020
Londonland:
na comedy skit,

See as he's stepping on the director's leg. grin
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by odjr: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Bmaster(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
;
bossvinqualad25:
My brother hustle oo make benefitboys to snatch ur woman oooIf U think U are Stupid, think of those who stay Awake to Watch BBN House Mates Sleeping
grin
So hillarious[color=#000099][/color] angry angry grin cheesy grin
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Amazingfemzy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Issokay
For your social events planning, WhatsApp Rhoyavents @08161615422
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Brunicekid(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kingpee2:
Like I always say corruption and fraud will always multiply on a daily basis in Nigeria ,don’t bother asking me why ...The leaders are actually leading by example ,wetin come remain ....
It is very unfortunate... Nigeria will be better!!!
Re: Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) by Brunicekid(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
NobodyW:
Benefit boys tell Seun yesterday say hin wan buy Nairaland but seun no wan sell am cheesy
Is not funny... Let's attack the moral decadence on ground.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Glows After Flawless Face-Lift For Movie Shoot(Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka / I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.