Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,907 members, 7,962,926 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Are You Tried And Tested? – Pastor D.K. Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Tried And Tested? – Pastor D.K. Olukoya (160 Views)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tried And Tested? – Pastor D.K. Olukoya by MzDammielite20(f): 5:33am On Aug 07, 2020
What I want us to consider today is the fact that life is a school and that we write examinations from time to time. We all go through tests. Problems and challenges are compulsory examinations that we must write.

Play Your Part – Pastor Adeboye

There was a time that I had something to do and I employed three carpenters. I told myself that I was going to give them a test to see who would eventually do the work, I asked them how much they needed to do the work. The first one said, ₦2,500.00; the second one said ₦2,500.00; and the third one, ₦2,400.00. So I gave each of them ₦3,000.00. I wanted to know the honest one. Of course, two just said, “Thank you sir” and went away and never returned my balance.

continue from https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/08/are-you-tried-and-tested-pastor-dk.html

Re: Are You Tried And Tested? – Pastor D.K. Olukoya by Goldp5988(f): 5:36am On Aug 07, 2020
My promotion is overdue, GOD do something now.
Re: Are You Tried And Tested? – Pastor D.K. Olukoya by Kobojunkie: 6:15am On Aug 07, 2020
MzDammielite20:
What I want us to consider today is the fact that life is a school and that we write examinations from time to time. We all go through tests. Problems and challenges are compulsory examinations that we must write.

There was a time that I had something to do and I employed three carpenters. I told myself that I was going to give them a test to see who would eventually do the work, I asked them how much they needed to do the work. The first one said, ₦2,500.00; the second one said ₦2,500.00; and the third one, ₦2,400.00. So I gave each of them ₦3,000.00. I wanted to know the honest one. Of course, two just said, “Thank you sir” and went away and never returned my balance.

Only one of them came back and said, “Sorry sir, there was a mistake, the money was supposed to be ₦2,500.00, but there was an extra ₦500.00; so I have brought the excess back.” I decided that he would be the permanent worker. The others kept quite and later started complaining that the one to whom I was giving jobs, was not good and that he was bad; he was this and that, whereas, they were the bad, unfaithful and undependable workers. In fact, they were thieves.

So, sometimes when you think you are being clever, you cannot be smarter than the devil. Are you the kind of person who borrows from people and decides not to payback? Some people keep their money in the bank. At times, with ₦40,000.00 in their bank accounts, they would be looking for somebody who would lend them ₦5,000.00. This is simply madness because money has become an idol for such people. They are the money-minded believers who would say: “I want to keep it there to yield interest.” Which interest? When the Bible says, “Owe no man.” Are you tried and tested? You must acquire gold that has been tried in the fire!
What in the world? What has this to do with anything that Jesus Christ really taught us?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Church Resumption / Edifying Music / Reasons Why Someone Chose Christ Jesus Instead Of Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.