Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,780 members, 7,938,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

5 tools you should have to do your Business Registration yourself. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 tools you should have to do your Business Registration yourself. (207 Views)

These 5 Tools Will Make Your Business Boom In 2019 / Amazon Keywords Research: Top 5 Tools To Boost Your Sales / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 tools you should have to do your Business Registration yourself. by stephenlegal: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2020
The experience of an acquaintance...

Prior providing a list on the above topic, you should know that
the Federal Govt. has made it easier for individuals to easily register their businesses from the comfort of their homes.

The tools you need to achieve this are :
(1) A means of identification : National Identity Card or International Card,

(2) A passport photograph,

(3)an ATM card(for online transactions),

(4) an Android/IPhone and a system ,

(5) data(for online registration)

I will be sharing how I did mine (all by myself without a middle man)

Step 1:
1)Carry out a public search (with this, you will know if your choice name has been used by someone or not . It's 50-50 though.

https:// .gov.ng/ ComSearch/

Step 2:
Click on online registration. It will lead you to the step-by-step proceedings.

...StephenLegal blog,your guide in law and business matters.

1 Like

Re: 5 tools you should have to do your Business Registration yourself. by stephenlegal: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2020
We look forward to your feedback.

Do let us how these tips have been instrumental.

(1) (Reply)

Join The Best Affiliate Network / 300 Subscribers On My Youtube Channel - Thank You Guyz / Urgent Require!!! Urgent Require!!! Urgent Require!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.