Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,005 members, 7,942,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Needs Help On Skoda Fabia 2008!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Needs Help On Skoda Fabia 2008!!! (749 Views)

How Strong Is Skoda Fabia 1.4 Engine For Taxi? / Skoda Mocks Elon’s Tesla Launch In TV Ad As It Sends A Car To Mars-A Tiny Ville / 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs Help On Skoda Fabia 2008!!! by tunjity26: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2020
Hello house as a low salary earner but need to get a car which i can maintain properly with my little pay, i saw a toks Skoda Fabia 2008 but i dont know much about the car s o house biko help is Skoda Fabia a good brand? is the fuel consumption rate reasonable? can i get the parts easily? please your responses are needed
Re: Needs Help On Skoda Fabia 2008!!! by henrybomb(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2020
tunjity26:
Hello house as a low salary earner but need to get a car which i can maintain properly with my little pay, i saw a toks Skoda Fabia 2008 but i dont know much about the car s o house biko help is Skoda Fabia a good brand? is the fuel consumption rate reasonable? can i get the parts easily? please your responses are needed
I wouldn’t advice you to go for that car because the parts might not be available again.You can check other cars
Re: Needs Help On Skoda Fabia 2008!!! by tunjity26: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2020
henrybomb:

I wouldn’t advice you to go for that car because the parts might not be available again.You can check other cars

thanks for this boss!!!
Re: Needs Help On Skoda Fabia 2008!!! by Lexusgs430: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2020
tunjity26:

It shares parts with Volkswagen, Audi & Seat (possibly Lamborghini and Bugatti) too....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Needs Help On Skoda Fabia 2008!!! by Day169: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2020
The Fabia is a VW Polo underneath, thus a rugged car.
As with other Tokunbo cars, make sure it's road worthy before buying. That way, you won't be buying yourself a 'money pit'!
Re: Needs Help On Skoda Fabia 2008!!! by orahfrancis(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
MY BROTHER IF IT IS CLEAN ENOUGH GET IT IT IS A VW THAT WAS ASSEMBLED IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC. VERY RUGGED CAR THE MANUAL TRANNY WILL SERVE U BETTER
Re: Needs Help On Skoda Fabia 2008!!! by searchng4love: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Buy it
Re: Needs Help On Skoda Fabia 2008!!! by Abia1111: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
searchng4love:
Buy it
[/s]
Re: Needs Help On Skoda Fabia 2008!!! by SpaceAngel: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2020
From personal experience, I knew people that bought this car from a company and the experience was something else. Electrical gremlins and lack of knowledge from mechanics. The cars were bought from dealership and we're fine when they were maintained by them. Make sure you buy a good Volkswagen diagnostic tool and don't take that car to roadside mechanics else you'll be in trouble.
As someone that is managing life, I won't advice you to buy. How many do you see on the road too?
Re: Needs Help On Skoda Fabia 2008!!! by MOTIONTECH(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Buy a vw passat instead. And get a competent technician like billiebaba to maintain it for you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Call All Suvs Jeeps? / I Bought The Coolest Car In Lagos Nigeria / Uses Of Hazard Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.