Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,998 members, 7,927,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:38 AM

See The Boy Who Said He's Out To Overtake Burna Boy And Nairamarley Fans. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Boy Who Said He's Out To Overtake Burna Boy And Nairamarley Fans. (517 Views)

I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan / E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) / Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Boy Who Said He's Out To Overtake Burna Boy And Nairamarley Fans. by blessedkidd(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2020
This young boy @Youngcmoneygod must be very talented to have said that he is out to takeover Nairamarley and Burna Boy fans, what do you think.
Goodness Chijioke Onyegalagwa aka Youngcmoneygod, was born on the 6th of December 1997. He hails from Okohia in Isialah mbano LGA Imo state. He's currently a student of history and international studies at Imo State University.
He's a Musician. The CEO of Young C entertainment and Best Shots pictures a video production company. He also acts/directs comedy skits at East comedy which is under Young C entertainment.
Young C moneygod who has released several songs such as Akunubah and Karashika, recently released a new banger titled MONEY. You can listen to it below

https://youngc./Money
You can follow him on Instagram or Twitter
https://instagram.com/youngcmoneygod?igshid=rodfcm8j8vfv

https://twitter.com/YoungcMoneygod?s=08

Re: See The Boy Who Said He's Out To Overtake Burna Boy And Nairamarley Fans. by Chirowman(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2020
we are waiting
Re: See The Boy Who Said He's Out To Overtake Burna Boy And Nairamarley Fans. by NettyNelly(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2020
It is possible if he can believe. But I think he's out to get attention more.
I offer professional branding for your Business. Check my portfolio on my signature
Re: See The Boy Who Said He's Out To Overtake Burna Boy And Nairamarley Fans. by Goldp5988(f): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Noted
Re: See The Boy Who Said He's Out To Overtake Burna Boy And Nairamarley Fans. by Vyzz: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2020
grin

Clout
Re: See The Boy Who Said He's Out To Overtake Burna Boy And Nairamarley Fans. by Joshmodest(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2020
from the title of the song to this few pictures I have seen of him, its easy for me to known , his songs lack quality ..
Burna didn't start by challenging 2face...he could replace naira Marley tho....that one isn't too hard for him!!

(1) (Reply)

Tochi & Eric: Bigbrother House Wasnt Easy But We Say Thank You All (video) / Celebrity Journalist Ordained Assistance Pastor Of RCCG, Tours Wife At Mount Ned / Simi Show Photo Of Her Daughter Adejare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.