Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:07 AM

#BBNaija: “I hate seeing you talk to Wathoni” – Tolanibaj tells Prince (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: “I hate seeing you talk to Wathoni” – Tolanibaj tells Prince (Video) (360 Views)

Bbnaija Mercy Hangs Out With Wathoni, Tolanibaj And Praise / #bbnaija: “I Hate Seeing You Talk To Wathoni” – Tolanibaj Says To Prince / #bbnaija2019: I Get Jealous Seeing You With Other Guys - Seyi Tells Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: “I hate seeing you talk to Wathoni” – Tolanibaj tells Prince (Video) by Hunt27: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tolanibaj has finally gotten the man she wants to be with in the house, Prince.

Last night, seeing that Nengi was more intimate than before with Ozo, Prince then went back to Tolanibaj who has been professing her love for him for a while now.

Tolanibaj and Prince had a long conversation filled with expressing feelings, moving forward and finally Tolanibaj sat on prince’s leg and they even slept on the same bed last night.

Watch video below
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-i-hate-seeing-you-talk-to-wathoni-tolanibaj/

(1) (Reply)

See The Cute Face Of Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Son - PHOTOS / Fire Guts Big Brother’s House [VIDEO] / Angela Okorie Did Not Actually Get Married Was Only A Musical Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.