Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,725 members, 7,941,750 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Reasons Why Some Persons Are Supporting The APC Candidate For Edo 2020 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Reasons Why Some Persons Are Supporting The APC Candidate For Edo 2020 (1279 Views)

Dr Enabulele Extols Oba Of Benin Over Returned Artefacts, Says It’s Time For Edo / Kidnap Of Igwe Nnaji: 21 Persons Declared Wanted By Anambra Police / Breaking News! Yoruba Mulls Over A Third Dynasty For Edo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Persons Are Supporting The APC Candidate For Edo 2020 by dayBlogs: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2020
[b]Reasons why some Persons are supporting the APC Candidate for Edo 2020

So, why are you siding with Oshiomhole, Kabaka and Ize-Iyamu?

1. They love Agberos and want them back in the markets.

2. They want Kabaka and his boys to come back to the streets and rule like warlords

3. They want CDAs back so that nobody would be able to invest in Edo any longer because there would be no transparent means to access and register land

4. They want to come to Government House every weekend to party and go home with ghana must go?

5. They want contracts to be awarded 4 times with billions wasted on political contractors?

6. They want to build a school block with over N100m

7. They want to only build school buildings and not care if pupils actually learn

8. They want pensioners back in Ring Road to resume protests because we know it is the money for their pension that would be frittered in wild parties by politicians

Say No to Egypt

VOTE PDP

VOTE GOVERNOR OBASEKI TO KEEP THE AGBEROS FAR AWAY FROM OUR MARKETS

VOTE GOVERNOR OBASEKI, FOR CONTINUITY[/b]

Re: Reasons Why Some Persons Are Supporting The APC Candidate For Edo 2020 by OVB123: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
My friend, the way everything is going now is like APC candidate will win the election, not because Obaseki hasn't done something to warrant his re-election but because of the federal might and they have sworned to humiliate him out of office. one thing i know, posterity will judge Obaseki 4 good.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Persons Are Supporting The APC Candidate For Edo 2020 by malakaimoscondo: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
DigitalZone:
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. agen bola
what is good about the gibberish the blogger wrote?
Re: Reasons Why Some Persons Are Supporting The APC Candidate For Edo 2020 by Zeezy81: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
OVB123:
My friend, the way everything is going now is like APC candidate will win the election, not because Obaseki hasn't done something to warrant his re-election but because of the federal might and they have sworned to humiliate him out of office. one thing i know, posterity will judge Obaseki 4 good.

Not in Edo

(1) (Reply)

Always Have Connections With Your Traditional Background. / New Yam Festival In Nguzu Edda, Ebonyi State. #biafraland / How Does A British National Married To A Nigerian Get A Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.