Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,727 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:06 PM

Locking For A Business Registration Docs To Buy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Locking For A Business Registration Docs To Buy (218 Views)

Locking Your Gtb Account / How To Make Money With Content Locking / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Locking For A Business Registration Docs To Buy by Pmedia7787: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hi I need a limited business registration docs
Re: Locking For A Business Registration Docs To Buy by sirrotex: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Why don't you register one in your name
Re: Locking For A Business Registration Docs To Buy by EngrXrix(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pmedia7787:
Hi I need a limited business registration docs
what's in for the seller
Re: Locking For A Business Registration Docs To Buy by Pmedia7787: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
EngrXrix:

what's in for the seller

Full details, including ID of owner

Article of association,
Bank account required
Re: Locking For A Business Registration Docs To Buy by Pmedia7787: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
sirrotex:
Why don't you register one in your name

Cac too slow

Need is in 72 hours

I prefer that that

But what I have is an enterprise
Re: Locking For A Business Registration Docs To Buy by fykes(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
U think it's easy to transfer ownership of a company just like that?
Even if u pay the person 40k it doesn't give u access to his signature.

D best u can hope for is get someone u can work with and enter into an agreement. To use their firm secure a contract and u can pay him off.

1 Like

Re: Locking For A Business Registration Docs To Buy by Pmedia7787: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
fykes:
U think it's easy to transfer ownership of a company just like that?
Even if u pay the person 40k it doesn't give u access to his signature.

D best u can hope for is get someone u can work with and enter into an agreement. To use their firm secure a contract and u can pay him off.

Not taking ownership

But want to use it with some e-commerce platform
Re: Locking For A Business Registration Docs To Buy by fykes(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pmedia7787:

Not taking ownership

But want to use it with some e-commerce platform
Nobody will give u his documents for money. It's like buying land documents to use without buying the land.
Work with someone that my advice for u. If u have a business connect, partner with someone who has got what u need.
Re: Locking For A Business Registration Docs To Buy by sirrotex: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Even where he works with someone, he still has to go through CAC for his name to reflect as part of the company
fykes:

Nobody will give u his documents for money. It's like buying land documents to use without buying the land.
Work with someone that my advice for u. If u have a business connect, partner with someone who has got what u need.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CAC Registrations / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria Without Money - Start With #0 / Etherum Accumulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.