Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,581 members, 7,929,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:26 AM

3 Plots Of Land Needed @ Owerri - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Plots Of Land Needed @ Owerri (1346 Views)

Affordable 1or2 Bedroom Needed @owerri(new Owerri) / Accomodation Needed @ Owerri / 3 plots Of Land In A Good Location @ Ten Family Opposite Abraham Adesanya Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Plots Of Land Needed @ Owerri by bigdoo: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2011
Does anybody have 3 plots of land at Owerri or surrounding areas for sale?
Re: 3 Plots Of Land Needed @ Owerri by Samokprpty: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2011
Whats ur budget?There r 3 different plots in Umugwuma housing estate ranging from N4M -N10M asking depending on location with C of O. For more info 08096005249 08037902969
Re: 3 Plots Of Land Needed @ Owerri by bigdoo: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2011
Samokprpty, I am quite familiar with Umuguma area of Owerri. As a matter of fact I just sold two plots of land I had in Umuguma a couple of months ago. I was having problems with government not allowing me to build the type of structure I want, so I sold the two plots of land. I need three plots of land around the same area or any other area around like Egbu road, Orlu road, PH road (but not Avu) or MCC/Uratta road. My agent in Nigeria has just informed me about 3 plots available at N1.4million per plot but I am trying to get them even cheaper. I am a bona-fide son of Imo state and I know my way around, so I can always get a very good deal if I have the time to scout around.
Re: 3 Plots Of Land Needed @ Owerri by naijacann: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2011
@bigdoo

Please I'm very interested in the lands u mentioned your agents are trying to make cheaper. I wanna buy a land in owerri.
Could you pm my inbox g4uall@yahoo.ca, may be we can keep in contact if they're still available. My agent in owerri can go there to see it for me.
I stay in toronto.
Re: 3 Plots Of Land Needed @ Owerri by bigdoo: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
Naijacann, I will need to finalize my own deal before I can help you.  I intend to travel to Nigeria as soon as my business is finalized in UK and my shipment is due for Nigeria.  I live in UK but do my business between UK and Nigeria.  I have been calling my agent to ensure that the said  plots of land are kept for me until I return.  So when I go and inspect the land and do all necessary searches with Ministry of lands, Owerri, I will decide on buying the land if everything is OK.  Buying or selling land is not something to be rushed, care must be taken to ensure that we don't run into the hands of crooks.  I was in Nigeria a couple of months ago and was shown 3 plots of land at Irette @ N1.5million per plot.  After my enquiries, I found that the land had a problem as it falls within areas designated for government development.  I spent some money for the investigation but I thank God that I did not rush or else I could have lost N4.5million because once payment is made, it becomes a big problem to get your money back.

However, I have 5 plots of land situate at Ogbaku, along Owerri - Onitsha road.  It is on a very good site along the express road and there are strong indications that Imo State university would be be moved to a site at Ogbaku on the opposite side of the road facing the land.  I am selling the Ogbaku land at N1.0million per plot.  If you are interested you can contact me ASAP or you can recommend someone who is interested.  This is my personal land, so you won't be charged any agent's fees.

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale And Lease @ Agungi, Lekki, Lagos / Fully Furnished Apartment For Short Stays In Lagos / Introducing Allishoye Ventures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.