Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,193 members, 7,947,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Southern Kaduna Killings: Reno Omokri Donates To Victims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Southern Kaduna Killings: Reno Omokri Donates To Victims (161 Views)

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) / Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / Paul Enenche Reveals Those Behind Kaduna Killings, Tells UN What To Do (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Killings: Reno Omokri Donates To Victims by adeiza4u(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Reno Omokri, a Buhari critic and former special adviser to Goodluck Jonathan has made a donation of N500,000 to victims of Southern Kaduna killings.

Recalled that the region has been engulfed with unjustified killings of locals predominantly Christians, by Fulani Militia with no end in sight. Victims of these killings and destruction of properties have not also received any gesture from the government to alleviate their pains.

Mr Omokri announced the donation early hour of today 7th August through his Facebook page stating that: "I just donated half a million Naira (₦500,000), to Southern Kaduna mass killings victims. The money was paid to the CAN Chairman Kaduna Branch, Reverend John Hayab, and Sheikh Halley Maraya, leader of the Kaduna Muslim community."

"I normally would keep this donation secret, but I am making it public to encourage others to donate. I have seen with my eyes the scale of killings and destruction in Southern Kaduna. It is hell on Earth. Women, children and infants are slaughtered by herdsmen. Houses burnt. Communities destroyed. If you and I do not do something, who will? Please donate through Christian Association Of Nigeria 2000793432 First Bank of Nigeria."
Source: https://churchrise..com/2020/08/southern-kaduna-killings-reno-omokri_7.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

It Is Very Real – Pastor Kumuyi / Persecutions Are Part Of God's Blessings / Who Is The King Of Israel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.