Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,369 members, 7,920,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:40 AM

Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu (17153 Views)

Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship / Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu by Firmoceanic(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nay...It's for ur own good kid!!!
joelbooks:

Epain you
Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu by malakaimoscondo: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Villagemeat:
Does Buhari know most of the things he does. You people just push a fail candidate for the president. I just wish he can remember that the person he presented APC flag to is the same person APC call a thief is 2016.

APC will still fail,na people dey vote,no be president
dont worry,,,u go soon know say na those who count the election they decide the winner
Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu by Aktecco123(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Just dey think
Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu by kappGODSWILL(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

He is left with no choice than to endorse
But it doesn't mean he will interfere
Buhari knows deep down in his heart that ize Iyamu is wasting his time

Am in Edo state. Benin city to be precise

It is gonna be a an easy one for obaseki to coast to victory..

you are in edo state and u are also deep down Buhari's heart,y'all keep deceiving urselfs. It wont even shock u self,cos me i stay in benin,and obaseki would be lucky to participate in that election,dey wont even gv him the priviledge of losing
Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu by dheilaw1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

He is left with no choice than to endorse
But it doesn't mean he will interfere
Buhari knows deep down in his heart that ize Iyamu is wasting his time

Am in Edo state. Benin city to be precise

It is gonna be a an easy one for obaseki to coast to victory..

you are just blabbing
Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu by edibobo: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Even if Boko Haram Leader comes to contest today, Buhari would endorse..
Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu by leykelvin: 6:14am On Aug 08, 2020
Politicians!!!
Infact i didn´t expect this from President Buhari. It is not a do or die affair to endorse a candidate. In many of my writings i have really praised you and respected your integrity even right from the time you were our militray Head of States. But i wonder why you have not really applied wisdom here before endorsing such a person as candidate. How on earth as the president of a nation will you endorse a candidate having criminal charges against him in the court over misapropriation of at least 700 Million Naira public funds? Or are you telling us the charges EFCC filed against him are not correct? I believe you have read also several things about Ize Iyamu including Statements from the former Chairman of your Party the shamless Oshiomhole. The names he called Ize Iyamu were not just mere talks. These were facts. As a student Ize Iyamu was already a criminal who did severe Evil to a fellow Nigerian. As a Politician he is even more criminal; among others embezzeling public funds. Oshiomhole who happens to know this man very well more than any other Persons, actually called Ize Iyamu a Thief and a criminal who he Oshiomohle never trusted with any Board Appointment.
Mr President you endorsed this same Person for Edo People to vote for? Imagine a worst case situation, that Oshiomhole and his team rigged the election and tell you Ize Iyamu has won, will your conscience be clear as a President to have Ize Iyamu handling the Affairs of one of the beloved States of your country? Let me remind you sir, in a healthy society Ize Iyamu should have been in Jail and not coming out to say i want to hold a public office. May be you have yielded to pressures from your corrupt and selfish Party members. Sir, it wasn´t neccessary at all.
I said it before, i have always believed in you. I know you are truely the man of the People with good conscience and Integrity. Don´t throw this Values away just like that. What we the Edo People is begging of you, is ensure that the atmosphare in Edo State is peaceful and those corrupt and selfish Politicians don´t use the Police, the Military and Agberu to intimidate innocent People and rob them of their votes. If you ensure this, Edo State will ever remain very grateful to you. Oshiomhole is trying to tell us in Edo State that he has the power and can impose any idiot and criminal on us. I believed he has longed sold his Soul to the devil, that is why he is eating back his Vomit. Obaseki he once praised in 2016 for his excellent performance is now his worse enemy just because Obaseki refuse Godfatherism. Ize Iyamu he condemned then and called several names and who he said we should please never trusted is now suddenly a Saint. The Edo People are wise. We know who to vote for. Oshiomhole is a confused man who keeps playing on the Intelligence of the Edo People forgetting at the same time, that he is playing with real fire. This time he will certainly meet his waterloo. He has been dismissed and made useless at the federal level. Now in Edo State he will get his bitter End since he has decided not to follow the Path of peace and honour. Whoever plans Evil for Edo State and want to bring Troubles to us will certainly get the Wrath of God and our Ancestors. A word is enough for the wise. God bless Edo State. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee / Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab / We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.