Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) (1372 Views)

Ghanaian Couple Makes Grand Entry With Underground Elevator (Photos) / Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week / The Beautiful Ones Are Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
I did a review of the movie six underground

Click to watch

Movie starring Ryan Reynolds and directed by Michael Bay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzukyEvH8Y
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
YouTube has permitted my review... Netflix allowed the used of their content...

Check out the review of the great film 6 Underground
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Fheelzz(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Allowed as how idg,
IamPlato:
YouTube has permitted my review... Netflix allowed the used of their content...

Check out the review of the great film 6 Underground
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fheelzz:
Allowed as how idg,
YouTube earlier blocked the video saying that I don't have the copyright of the scenes I posted, they said they would send my video to Netflix is the approve then it will be allowed. Netflix finally allowed it
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Fheelzz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ohh ok am more of like posting video clips
Just starting though cheesy
IamPlato:
YouTube earlier blocked the video saying that I don't have the copyright of the scenes I posted, they said they would send my video to Netflix is the approve then it will be allowed. Netflix finally allowed it
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fheelzz:
Ohh ok am more of like posting video clips
Just starting though cheesy
Where do you post
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Fheelzz(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Youtube just made 2 posts though
IamPlato:
Where do you post
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fheelzz:
Youtube just made 2 posts though
Let me get the link, let me see
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Fheelzz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l_7He8k1G4

THIS IS A LINK TO ONE OF MY VID,
you can access my Channel thru that i think
IamPlato:
Let me get the link, let me see
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fheelzz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l_7He8k1G4

THIS IS A LINK TO ONE OF MY VID,
you can access my Channel thru that i think
This video has an error
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Fheelzz(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Really cry
IamPlato:
This video has an error
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fheelzz:
Really cry
yea. some parts stopped playing while the timing was still counting
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please Dont Tell Me None Of You Have Seen This Movie
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Fheelzz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thanks for the info though
Someone also complained i thought twas just a glitch from with network
IamPlato:
yea. some parts stopped playing while the timing was still counting
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Zabiboy: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
IamPlato:
Please Dont Tell Me None Of You Have Seen This Movie

Is the second part out??..
They were going for the second target when the movie ended..
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zabiboy:
Is the second part out??.. They were going for the second target when the movie ended..
no second part yet

(1) (Reply)

49 Year Old Prostitute Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men In 22 Years (vide / Both Nigerian Men And Women Cheat, Stop Accusing Only Nigerian Women Of Cheating / How Nkechi Nearly Destroyed My Life - True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.