Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,634 members, 7,889,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

Vicky G Is Back To Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vicky G Is Back To Music (147 Views)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband / Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vicky G Is Back To Music by Ninjasweet: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tafah Victor Esseni also known as Vicky G reins from Cross River State Nigerian.

Talented Nigerian afro singer Vicky G aims for the sky, as he finally makes his way back into the Nigerian music industry, One month after he made a shocking announcement on his Instagram page saying “I’m officially done with music”.

Related: Vicky G – Voice of a Hustler free mp3 download

His reasons were unknown for over 2 weeks, which made is fans worried and they kept asking the question “Why did you quit”, though he said he had stopped singing, he did not include his social media to the post. So he broke the silence on the third week after his shocking announcement, revealing the main reason why he had stopped singing.

Tafah Victor Esseni also known as Vicky G reins from Cross River State Nigerian.
“I’m back to doing what I do best” Talented singer Vicky G is back into music
Check also: Vicky G – On Top Of Blessings free mp3 download

He said “I no longer into music because I was almost adopted”, though he did not narrate the full story, later that day a report came in after a fan who witnessed the incident posted the location where it happened. According to the fan, he said some people tried to adopt him (Vicky G) when he was taking a ride on his Vespa motorcycle along utughu road cross River State.

“I’m back to doing what I do best” Talented singer Vicky G is back into music
Back to today’s topic

Though he said he was done with music, he was spotted rehearsing his soon to come single in his apartment at Cross river state. According to him, he said it was one of the song he wrote for his debut album SODS (SON OF DE SUN), which is yet to be released.

“Am back to doing what I love doing the most” Vicky G after he was spotted.

Vicky G the afro vibes machine has later said into music, “Am back to doing what I love doing the most”, he also said was going to release his album as soon as possible and that his fans should not worry he was going the heal their broken hearts with his soon to come album SODS (SON OF DE SUN) to show them that he still has his vibes in tact.

DOWNLOAD ALL LATEST VICKY G SONGS HERE!

(1) (Reply)

Prosperity Is God's Will For You- Spiritual Coach / #vikky_young � / World Music Knowledge & Facts You Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.