Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

Xbox Problems - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox Problems (600 Views)

Youtube Spirituality Teaching--herbs And Mystics. Solutions To Life Problems / Is Your Gaming Disrupted By Energy Problems? Have Your Say In The Change! / FM 2020 Email Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox Problems by Michaelcas(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Guys, i got an Xbox one from a friend, it was playing alright till i deleted the Microsoft accounts in it, then the games started showing "CHOOSE PROFILE" before play

What do i do to it
Re: Xbox Problems by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Michaelcas:
Guys, i got an Xbox one from a friend, it was playing alright till i deleted the Microsoft accounts in it, then the games started showing "CHOOSE PROFILE" before play

What do i do to it

Typicalgamer help this man out.
Re: Xbox Problems by typicalgamer(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Michaelcas:

What do i do to it

Listen brother tell that your friend to give you the details of those old accounts back because.

If you create a new profile and when the game synchronized and out this your personal new profile hasn't bought the games, Microsoft will lock the game in your consoles

Easy login back that old profile to get these games back through a 1 time verification
Re: Xbox Problems by Michaelcas(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2020
typicalgamer:

Listen brother tell that your friend to give you the details of those old accounts back because.

If you create a new profile and when the game synchronized and out this your personal new profile hasn't bought the games, Microsoft will lock the game in your consoles

Easy login back that old profile to get these games back through a 1 time verification
thanks man, i appreciate ��
Re: Xbox Problems by typicalgamer(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Michaelcas:
thanks man, i appreciate ��

It's all good bro

Thank @ tobianthony
Re: Xbox Problems by MrMash(m): 7:56am On Aug 09, 2020
Please How can I pay for Xbox live
Re: Xbox Problems by Michaelcas(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2020
typicalgamer:

It's all good bro

Thank @ tobianthony
i went to the guy, he said he needs to buy another account, and i should give him 13k,how true is this?
Re: Xbox Problems by Michaelcas(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2020
tobianthony:

Typicalgamer help this man out.
thanks bro
Re: Xbox Problems by typicalgamer(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2020
Michaelcas:
i went to the guy, he said he needs to buy another account, and i should give him 13k,how true is this?

This means he doesn't own the account he's buying

He's buying Microsoft account with games already purchased inside the account from someone and giving you the email and password to download and play those games

It can go both ways
1 who he bought it from might change the password in the near future

2 if the guy's legit all will go well and you'll enjoy the account till end of days

Like I said 50/50

I reckon you create your own account and buy your own games from the store

Hell even Xbox CD is cheap now
Re: Xbox Problems by Michaelcas(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
typicalgamer:

He's buying Microsoft account with games already purchased inside the account from someone and giving you the email and password to download and play those games

It can go both ways

2 if the guy's legit all will go well and you'll enjoy the account till end of days

Like I said 50/50

you're right tho
Re: Xbox Problems by spoilerx: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
In summary, digital games are tied to accounts not console.

If you don't want to spend much, buy games during sales or even better to just subscribe for gamepass
Re: Xbox Problems by Michaelcas(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

It can go both ways

Like I said 50/50

man I'm thinking of buying the games myself with my account, since the games are already installed in the Xbox One, you think that would work?
Re: Xbox Problems by typicalgamer(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Michaelcas:
man I'm thinking of buying the games myself with my account, since the games are already installed in the Xbox One, you think that would work?

100% it'll work. It just need a one time verification after that you can play as much as you want

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Apex Legends Mobile Beta APK / FIFA 21 CD For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.