Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal (56365 Views)

Angry Boyfriend Snatches Iphone 15 And Wig After Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Sixfeetbelle: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
kaymart:
what really does a woman want?

To not marry a man we don't love or attracted to undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by 12345baba(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by moneyissweet(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
You are the true daughter of your father...abeg follow me make we go one corner high this drinks joor.

Some men mumu no get part two

donstan18:
I like it when foolish simps learn the hard and embarrassing way.

Now that he has been disgraced foolishly, will he ever kneel down to propose to a lady publicly again?

Idiotss embarrassing their families forming romance.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by jasman1: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
What an idiot!!! If you’re good, she’ll be begging for it. Go and get yourself together first

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by King3urna(m): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lol so touching cool angry
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by vRendoh(m): 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=donstan18 post=92566940]I like it when foolish simps learn the hard and embarrassing way.

Now that he has been disgraced foolishly, will he ever kneel down to propose to a lady publicly again?

Idiotss embarrassing their families forming romance.[/qu
grin grin
You vex o grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
My heart is always filled with joy whenever I see foolish boys get drubbed by girls. you gather crowd around for a girl you don't even have under proper control. My girlfriend, female friend or whoever will easily and quickly accept a ring from me in public we can settle the matter later if she's not interested but the beautiful and most important part of it is that I will never propose to any lady. Not secretly nor publicly. When it's time we go and see your parents

4 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by chinoonew09: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nigerianleleyi0:
[s]He should just cut the finger along.
[/s] for what, why wld him cut her finger..?
damn niggar..isorite
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Jesuisbelle(f): 12:00am On Aug 08, 2020
Maybe the girlfriend don fall for Benefit Boys

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by chinoonew09: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2020
repeat after me, from today hencefort i'll not kneel for an kpekus in my life..

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by chinoonew09: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2020
grin nairaland amaka.. grin afonja keepoff grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by markfour(m): 12:25am On Aug 08, 2020
Na pussy de dude was begging!
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by tomdon(m): 12:29am On Aug 08, 2020
donstan18:

I will never kneel for any woman. Whom by the way I will be taking care of
I will buy the ring and tell her to go and take it on the table and wear it

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by NiCurious: 1:00am On Aug 08, 2020
4tomandchi:
I don't understand why a lady will choose to stay in a relationship she knows will not translate to marriage? What could be the reason my people?

Not everyone wants to be married.
She is exasperated, asking "why don't you know me"...which he really should...if he is thinking of marrying her. Seems like he's ignored what she told him, because he didn't want to hear. Now he pays the price of not listening.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by laykman(m): 1:11am On Aug 08, 2020
Are you a business that *need a website/blog�*? Do you think you're *missing on money made from internet by building websites* for others�? Worry no more, as *SugarvibesTV is offering a 2-weeks interactive session on web-design, blog set-up, organic keyword traffic (SEO) optimization, and how to monetize a website all for 5k only! �* Click the link below to chat with sugar, and you could be well on your way to owning/building that website. **50% discount to first 20 people�!*
https:///2348148489601?text=Hi%20*I*%20want%20to%20join%20sugarvibesTV%20web-design%20class%F0%9F%93%BA.%20My%20name%20is
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Germi9: 1:39am On Aug 08, 2020
donstan18:

i spend my money to buy ring and still kneel down to put the ring in your finger,he looks like an Aboki sef
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Graysons: 2:14am On Aug 08, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by dietola01(m): 2:28am On Aug 08, 2020
smartdigics:
Best way to propose right now "Babe when you get home there is a ring on the table, if you'll marry me wear it and we 'll celebrate later...if you won't no let me meet you for my house" grin
lol I swear this one better pass

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by In4matic: 2:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Made4naijaoeo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRfdEK6Smyc

I don't know if anyone else heard the girl say with a statement of finality "There's nothing between us again, Stop It!".

The story is skewed just to bash the kneel-down-&-propose trend.

Clearly the guy messed up in the past and the girl called it off. The guy In a desperate move hastened to buy a ring and thought the stunt will work to get her back.

4 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by In4matic: 2:52am On Aug 08, 2020
Sadly that shit didn't work.
Don't treat a woman poorly when you know she is the right one.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Adekola3686(m): 2:56am On Aug 08, 2020
sad sad shocked shocked
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by madjune(m): 3:11am On Aug 08, 2020
This man is making the first mistake.

Never force it.

The woman may be the person that will cause him a greater harm or death in the long run.

Look for another woman or another woman will come to him in time.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:42am On Aug 08, 2020
Johnjanrt:
grin
Learning the hardest way. His foolishness costs him big time, weren't there obvious signs in the course of their relationship for him not to noticed? That aside ladies this days should better learn to respect themselves fa.

Not everyone is sensitive, a lot of them think "Just one of those things."

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by LoveJesus87(m): 4:15am On Aug 08, 2020
donstan18:

my brother the matter tire me grin
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by NkemChukwudi: 6:11am On Aug 08, 2020
tomdon:

I will never kneel for any woman. Whom by the way I will be feeding.
I will buy the ring and tell her to go and take it on the table and wear it

Why would you choose to be feeding another functional human being? Better get rid of that mindset. This is the reason many men are dying early.......a functional human being should be capable of feeding herself.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Revolva(m): 6:25am On Aug 08, 2020
all these men kneeling to propose are all useless

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Gibssy(m): 6:34am On Aug 08, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has captured the moment a man insisted on putting an engagement ring on his girlfriend’s finger after she rejected it.

According to alleged reports, the couple have been dating for years, so the man decided to take the relationship to the next level.

However, he was shocked to his bones after she turned him down amidst friends and well wishers who also did their best to make her accept his proposal.

In the video shared online, the lady was heard telling him to stop the proposal and get up on his feet, but he insisted on engaging her.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ang9vqP9l7M
this is madness at it peak. Why are most ladies fond of disgracing gents this days

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by 9gerian: 6:38am On Aug 08, 2020
Better still, avoid this public show proposal!

larryking540:

I just pity the guy Sha ,,,
abeg to all guys dating please and please let your woman know in one way or the other dat u are going to propose marriage to stop all these unnecessary embarrassment abeg , atleast u will kw where you belong in the relationship

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Yungdav(m): 6:47am On Aug 08, 2020
made4naijamusic:
na wa o
seriously I can't stop laughing, dis one na by fire by force & the man be like babe u can't disgrace me jxt like dat.lol
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by benicta(f): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2020
If a guy proposes to me in public and I have no intention to get married to him, i will accept the ring and then give it back to him in private instead of just embarrassing him in the presence of people. But from my pov, I still don't understand the issue of ladies rejecting marriage proposals cos before a guy can propose to you, there must be something going on between you guys and you guys must have talked about marriage a couple of times. A random guy or just a friend cannot just decide to propose to a lady nah.
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by benicta(f): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2020
A reasonable woman that really loves her man should know better than to embarass him in public even without prior knowledge of a proposal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.