Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,321 members, 7,897,465 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? (15654 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. / Can Farm Business Alone In Nigeria Make One As Wealthy As Dangote/Adenuga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by dillon67: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2010
i can teach u what to do in other to make at least one million naira in two months.All you need to do is send your mail address to 08098237021.thanks
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by banom(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2010
@ Poster,

I dont know if any one has already told you this, Opening of a very good cyber cafe in a good location can give you up to 300k returns monthly ( three million naira annually) never doubt it, i am talking out of personal experience,

and do not think that in Nigeria, good location to have your Cyber cafe is in big location of big cities, like Maitama, Asokoro, VGC, VI and so on, You are mistaking, good location are those places with middle income earners and street hustlers who will fill your cafe morning and night, keep it busy 24/7, if you charge say, 150 per hour, with a cafe of 30 systems, in a busy area, you will always make tens of thousands of naira perday,

But remember, it is location that matters most, two different Cyber cafes i have in portharcourt and one in Lagos, pays me more than a total of five cafes i have in Abuja.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Yoighaman(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2010
@Banom

Nice one man.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by surveycash(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
See my signature, end of story
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by kodewrita(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2010
@Banom, really nice one man. But I have a question? How do you manage cybercafes in so many locations? either you are always on the move or there's a system in place. I'll love to know more.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by banom(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2010
kodewrita:

@Banom, really nice one man. But I have a question? How do you manage cybercafes in so many locations? either you are always on the move or there's a system in place. I'll love to know more.

Actually, i studied computer science and with my knowledge, it is a lit bit easy for me, i do not manage any of them, i have other things that i do, so i have in each cafe people working for me and i do visit them occasionally. is all about planing it very well.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by monopolist: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
Invest just #150,000 in Agriculture/Cassava Plantation and if you are wise it will sustain you and your family for life.

Just 150K only
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by suxes2005(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^^^

u r right. it pays alot.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-481780.0.html#msg6412212

visit dat link now
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by tuntom: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2010
Hey Guy,
How are you doing? I just got your post that you were looking for what to do with money, I have a very reliable online business you can do with your money and it's online business, so for more details contact me on my personal email: babstundak2035@yahoo.com
mail me then i shall let you know every thing ok.
Take care.

Tunde is my name.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by ytm4412: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2010
I have an online business that can generate income for you depending on your seriousness and its risk free. If you're interested contact me helena4412@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Doctor7(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2010
With our business, your investment is only 42,000 naira and you are guaranteed to make millions annually, we have people who make over 2 million monthly in this business, if you are ready to start, contact me here doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by imarketer1: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2010
There are so many business you can operate here in nigeria and make 300,000k per month and in a year you would have make up to 3.6m.Take a look at when you start recharge card distribution,distributing eggs to wholesale and retail buyers who are ready to pay you cash since eggs distribution in lagos is low.let's take a look when you start egg distribution business with 500k and with a bus or car for distribution.If you buy a crate of egg at #500 and sells to market women or retailers at #650.Thats #150 profit calculate it on 1000 sales and all you need is marketing skills.If you can sell 2000 crates in a week now tell me how much you are making weekly.Cool business i guess.If you need more info email celebritybusinessnetwork@gmail.com.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by ola80(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2010
banom:

Actually, i studied computer science and with my knowledge, it is a lit bit easy for me, i do not manage any of them, i have other things that i do, so i have in each cafe people working for me and i do visit them occasionally. is all about planing it very well.

@ banom, can you share with us the cafe timer u are using. I also run a cafe but the timer I use sucks (surfstation 9). Please advise on the best timer to use.
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by knice(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2010
Exporting of local commodities locally produced agricultural products like cashew,shearbutter, charcoal, chillipepper, and many more is a thriving business I will recommend for anyone who can afford the start-up capital. If you are a beginner, we assist you with all the resources, start-up kits and valuable information to keep you flying.07033097160 Know more about me @ www.easymanual.biz. Have a good time ahead.

Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by newworldcapital(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2010
Hi,
I am looking for a business partner who has capital of N2, 000, 000 to partner with me.

I'm currently in Enugu State for a 5 month and wish to venture into a business which is the importation of laptops at an affordable rate from China.

I have gathered a lot of information about the business and the manufacturer I have in China.

Recently there has been a consistent increase in the number of laptop purchase in Nigeria.

This is a lucrative business which does not require too much of marketing because I already have a ready market for the product.

Attached is the pictures of the Laptops I have made inquiries and have the proforma invoice for 25pcs.

If you are up for the idea please contact me. 07053186048 or greatdl766@gmail.com

Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by vipers: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
pls contact me I will show u
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by EGUNSOLA14: 3:41am On Aug 19, 2013
If you are intrested mail me through mikelife487@gmail.com so i can send you my link that will make you get your dream result
Re: How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? by Kayu1: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
If you dont mind on line business is very lucrative and will award you rapidly income withing a short period, all you need do is to click on www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. With less than 6 month you will make 1 million,Sincerely speaking this business will give you financial freedom, you can be doing the business right from your bedroom without stress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Giving Habit Affects My Friendship / Skyewise Group Donates Reflective Jackets, Umbrellas To FCT Police (Pictures) / Abuja Garden/park Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.