Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] (4982 Views)

Where Is Illegend ??? / Oxlade Is The Real Definition Of Good In Bed Better Than Illegend. / This Is A Message To Illegend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by well2do76: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2020
javaRookie:

Sent
THANKS A billion I APPRECIATE DO YOU KNOW WHY I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS? I'M SHOUTING SO THOSE WHO ARE STILL IN DOUBT SHOULD TAKE ACTION.
"MOTION BEATS MEDITATION" Gary Halbert the prince of print

all terms and conditions will be duly followed.

javaRookie i've sent an email for a follow up p
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by AIT1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
javaRookie:
Typing

He also gave out a Book template for non fiction book writers.
I have been using this template ever since, thanks to its sleekness and professional design to make my books.
It makes the work easy and faster as almost everything has been taken care of.
Just copy and paste your content.

Bro, please can you help me with the book template too?

Thanks.
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by ModestGal(f): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
well2do76:
please help me javaRookie

please i've send you a pm please do reply it's about kindle publishing resource you have that i want that iledend the great send you please i need it.

if someone has successes following what works, i think it's stupid for anyone to doubt it has worked for ilengend it has work for you please help me let it work for me too

na beg i dey beg you biko help your guy
my email is anselamoke@gmail.com please help so i can also help others.
See you, how much you get for your bank account
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by javaRookie: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
AIT1:

Bro, please can you help me with the book template too?

Thanks.

My WhatsApp is on my siggy man. Ring ring me.
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by AIT1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
javaRookie:

My WhatsApp is on my siggy man. Ring ring me.

Okay. I messaged you already
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by well2do76: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2020
ModestGal:

See you, how much you get for your bank account
-56 Naira but i get savings for my kolo wey i want take pay nepa bill
well2do na him make you think say i get poooshe no my sister i dey hustle ooo
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Glad my post or some free contents I posted have motivated you to get started, but there is no need creating a post with my style of writing — which ends up giving the impression we are the same. I don't like it.

A lot of people have done this on Nairaland and commentators abuse me without knowing I'm not the one. Maybe, you guys intentionally love seeing others abuse me so you can have some fun and laugh.

Anyway, enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by Torie8(f): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
Don't mind them. They are hating ilengdd cos they can't be like him smiley wink
Keep doing what brings you joy cheesy ilengdd
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Torie8:
Don't mind them. They are hating ilengdd cos they can't be like him smiley wink
Keep doing what brings you joy cheesy ilengdd
Who is Ilengdd
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Who is Ilengdd
You are a new comer!!
Make sure that you respect those that you met here. Thanks cheesy
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Shanklee:

Make sure that you respect those that you met here. Thanks cheesy
Why do you have an "f" beside your moniker when you are obviously a guy.Attention seeker perhaps?
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Why do you have an "f" beside your moniker when you are obviously a guy.Attention seeker perhaps?
Cus I feel like boss cheesy
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by SuperOnyi: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
javaRookie:

Sent

shocked

Hello brotha.

Please I'm a newbie on Amazon kdp and currently writing my first book, please and please, if I can get that book it will change a lot in my life.

I had to type "ilegend" on Google because I was hoping to see some topic of kdp and this thread was the second or third that popped out — please don't ignore.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone / Two Hausa Having A Quicky / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.