Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,499 members, 7,975,024 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:57 PM

What The Heck Is Copywriting? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What The Heck Is Copywriting? (208 Views)

What is Copywriting... / What is Copywriting? / What The Heck Is Wrong With KEYSTONE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Heck Is Copywriting? by YossyInfo(f): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2020
COPYWRITING is a high income skill, you actually need to be financially free.

Copywriting is highly misunderstood but it is EVER NEEDED.

You need it to either promote your business or that of a high paying clients and make massive sales.

Don't be shocked

Copywriting is the only skill that could make customers beg you to take their money for any service you offer.

Learning copywriting can be your main source of income or among your multiple streams of income�

I don't need too much epistle this time. The choice is actually yours, get this high income skill, with flexible schedule and a perfect work from home skill now or continue to wait for an office job.

Gain 7days access to My DM to review your copies after participating in this 3-day exclusive copywriting class. I will be sharing all my knowledge and experiences on COPYWRITING and how you can attract clients with secrets and formulas.

You will get bonuses of:
�Copywriting ebooks and videos worth more than N15,000

�Free Copywriting samples

Take action today and you'll gain instant access to all bonuses, free access to my DM and start to earn if you know what you are doing.

However, I want a commitment from you. The biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit money and time into something.

I have slashed and bastardized the training fee to $3 (N1000) so that everyone can benefit�.

Of course, there is a guarantee.

�If you don't get 10x the value of what you paid, I will return your money back with an apology.

Gaskia�

Basically, this is a FREE CLASS. If you pay, you gain and I gain. If you don't pay, you lose and I still gain.

Students are advised to participate

Pay the commitment fee and get in immediately.

Send a DM
https:///message/3RHAJ6JKBWTFN1
Re: What The Heck Is Copywriting? by VickyRotex(f): 12:44am On Aug 08, 2020
Using "h3ck" for a BUSINESS promo? issoright

I thought one of the good qualities of a good copywriter is to know when to or not use such words. (Or completely avoid such)
I get it, you wrote that from a third person POV, but still. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Ecommerce Business And Make Money From It / Popcorn Is Paying We Make Over 200000+ In A Month / Quality Kiddies Sneakers Available In Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.