Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,460 members, 7,914,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:09 PM

Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd (77992 Views)

BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show / KiddWaya & Erica Boobs: Will This Fresh Scandal In BBNaija Be Ignored Again? / Sky News Reports On Khafi Having Sex In BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Yus2020: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2020
This man again common sense man you try abeg so seat down Joor
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Graysons: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2020
Ykc2:
After every thing na igbo person go still win am angry angry but why?
I don't see igbos winning this year big brother, the winner will be between Laycon( Yoruba) Nengi ( Bayelsa) and kiddwaya ( Benue).

But then again, this is Nigeria anything can happen.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2020
Slynation:

I swear.... grin It's a Money milking automated factory grin
Exactly!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Arrangee bbn
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by toprealman: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2020
Two young people engage in sexual immortality on national television,a self professed elder statesman cum former senator is commending them openly.
Back on the days when people still scold you for the simplest deviation from a societal norms, your parents will still drag you to the disciplinarian's house for you to still apologize.
I wonder if things will ever be the same again.......
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Ayobami7(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2020
noted
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by thatigboman: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2020
meobizy:
Nengi, Ozo and Kiddwaya. Who else again?
Erica
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by thatigboman: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2020
toprealman:
Two young people engage in sexual immortality on national television,a self professed elder statesman cum former senator is commending them openly.
Back on the days when people still scold you for the simplest deviation from a societal norms, your parents will still drag you to the disciplinarian's house for you to still apologize.
I wonder if this is will ever be the same again.......
sharap pauper
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2020
Good for u
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by toprealman: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2020
thatigboman:
sharap pauper
Pauper kwa.....lol
Smart animals are wired to maintain their lane. The not too smart think all animals are like them.....they often fall prey last last!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by alfredilly: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2020
Ykc2:
After every thing na igbo person go still win am angry angry but why?

You can't understand this until you clearly see the ethnic tendency of Igbo people. I argued this during the last edition, and some Yoruba guy even oppose my view. That naivety in dealing with Igbo people will continue to rob other tribe in entertainment sector involving fans opinion. MBGN, BBnaija and others. Most Igbo will skip content and massively support housemate from their region. They spot the one who is a likey winner and support him or her to the exclusion of housemate from another tribe irrespective of how good the later is. They storm the social media to create the impression that the housemate from their region is the best.

Check the reaction to the post, isn't it surprising that Laycon who is one of the leading favourite is not named by anyone of them. I guess the post was pre-planned.

Laycon, an upcoming singer is one of the most supported housemate but isn't it surprising that no one is naming him here. It will take 99 % of Yoruba to ensure Laycon emergence but even the most Yoruba viewer choice will be spitted across housemate which is normal but Igbo will avoid Yoruba like plague.
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Bellotelli: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2020
And they keep getting richer while I keep sinking abi
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2020
francesco01:
Mr SilverBird. so you're in support and a big fan of this immoral crap and bullshit called Bbnaija.

We expect a popular figure like you to be in forefront to support the cancellation of this show. you really disappoint me.
It's his choice. And what the hell do you expect him to gain if they cancel it? The show is useless yes but you have a choice to steer clear of bbn threads and also another not to tune in to the useless show. All of una wey dey cry on top bbn are even scared of moving this nation forward through a revolution. Ahn
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by alfredilly: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Graysons:

I don't see igbos winning this year big brother, the winner will be between Laycon( Yoruba) Nengi ( Bayelsa) and kiddwaya ( Benue).

But then again, this is Nigeria anything can happen.

If you think Igbo won't win it this year, think again.
LAYCON should be be the favourite going by character and NENGI a close competitor but the Igbo in their tribalistic mind already have a concensus in ERICA.

First they have began to weave Nengi in a conspiracy of hate by tarnishing her character on social media. I really pity the girl because most of what they say against her are lies.
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Mustyghand: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2020
Laycon for the cash
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2020
toprealman:
I wonder if this is will ever be the same again.......
And the ones of old that were trained properly, where are they? Are they not the fools who have sold us to the Chinese, the ones working in public offices looting, the ones committing all manner of atrocities in the world? This generation is more stupid than the last yes, we know that but the last generation of Nigerians are also stupid and morally bankrupt like the present.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by jubrilELsudan: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2020
THIS BRUCE LEE MAN JUST WANTS TO FVCK NENGI'S KUKUNASE AND SHOOT HIS HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by WhyAWhy(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2020
Ngenge:
Sir, you have no heir if you depart this world

What exactly is the purpose of having a heir
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by 4tomandchi: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Waste of valuable airtime. Abeg instead of wasting that money on voting vanity please do a airtime giveaway here and people who need it most will get it and pray for you.
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Aboguede(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ben Bruce is a fuul!
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Ihatemumu: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
You see how we promote Tribalism?
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Rossycee(f): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
leaculpa:

it's probably Prince- Mr Nigeria
then nengi - mbgn contestant
Kiddwaya - the son of his friend Terry waya.
Trikytee too cos he's from bayelsa.
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by AbdulQodri(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
And you're jolly proud of uttering this without an iota of shame?! Some people are sick in the head.
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Chiboto414: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Make una leave the man alone..he just said his own mind..na free world oo!
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by toprealman: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
SegFault:

And the ones of old that were trained properly, where are they? Are they not the fools who have sold us to the Chinese, the ones working in public offices looting, the ones committing all manner of atrocities in the world? This generation is more stupid than the last yes, we know that but the last generation of Nigerians are also stupid and morally bankrupt like the present.
You have a very good point. A lot of things have changed. The good ones are still put there...... unfortunately they are often overlooked when it matters most.
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
toprealman:

You have a very good point. A lot of things have changed. The good ones are still put there...... unfortunately they are often overlooked when it matters most.
You see my point. Man just tire for Nigeria, our youths are starting to become apathetic because of the useless state we are in, looking for useless means to cure their agony.
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
THIS BRUCE LEE MAN JUST WANTS TO FVCK NENGI'S KUKUNASE AND SHOOT HIS HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.
undecided
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by bassman007(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
I always wondered who big brother was. At least now I know big father grin
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by madskills(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
punisha:
Kid and Erica I'd vote, but Prince should collect his vote from his village people.
you are obviously some jealous chic
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ngenge:
Sir, you have no heir if you depart this world

Na People like una dey born 12 girls.
Re: Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd by toprealman: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
SegFault:

You see my point. Man just tire for Nigeria, our youths are starting to become apathetic because of the useless state we are in, looking for useless means to cure their agony.
We will get there, we need you.....we need everyone to think towards the same direction. The country needs liberation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SELINA TESTED EPISODE 18 (death Of Aboy) / Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House / Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.