Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,057 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) (47409 Views)

Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by God1stson(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
Kudos to Innoson.

Engineers are the highest beneficiaries of what innoson is spear heading.

Soonest more enterprenuers would be motivated to invest in more technical manufacturing. I foresee a boom as more people gets trained. Some will stay long and work, while others will like to 'shoot their shot'.

Any how , it is win win for Nigeria economy.
U head dey there. The kind of technical man power he is building will create a multioyer effect
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by RTSC: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
PureFace1:

You don't even have the wisdom to understand my post but you are here talking about the wisdom that you lack.

If all the Igbo that own private cars right now are not using Innoson and the only reason you Igbo talk about Innoson patronage is because he is Igbo then you don't have the right to talk shit to others online and accuse them of anything.

I did not say we are waiting for all the Igbo to be using Innoson before we start using Innoson. I am just saying you don't have the right to accuse others of hating on Innoson because he is Igbo when not all Igbo patronize him and use his products.

Innoson and Glo case is different. Glo is not crying for patronage just because he is a Nigerian and we want Nigerians to be using Nigerian products to progress. No Yoruba is accusing other tribes of hating on Glo because not all Nigerians uses Glo, no Yoruba is making Glo look like a Yoruba ethnic company like you guys are doing with Innoson.

How many Yoruba do you see promoting Glo because the owner is Yoruba or trying to blackmail Nigerians into using his product because he is a Nigerian? That's what you guys are doing with Innoson.

Stop shouting igbo up and down like a nitwit.

I guess you are impervious to sense.

Igbos should buy it but when innoson starts employing 90% igbos and focusing on igbo centric affairs only, it is clowns like you that will start counting the ethnic composition of his staffs and accusing him of bigotry.

You are the correct definition of not casting pearls before swine.

Igbo kee you there.

You can't afford innoson anyway. So why are you crying over something beyond your level?

Look at how many times this lunatic mentioned igbo on a single post.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by MalbakOscar(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Topmaike007:
What are they researching I thought they assemble BAIC product?

I had to go check out the BAIC products as you alleged.
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Topmaike007(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
MalbakOscar:

I had to go check out the BAIC products as you alleged.
and what did you see
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Tokenism: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92576932:
Innoson investing in human resources and making black race proud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GThBWF_KsC8

Where or how can I buy innoson car? Brand new one
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tokenism:

Where or how can I buy innoson car? Brand new one
Where is your location?
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by PureFace1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
RTSC:

Stop shouting igbo up and down like a nitwit.

I guess you are impervious to sense.

Igbos should buy it but when innoson starts employing 90% igbos and focusing on igbo centric affairs only, it is clowns like you that will start counting the ethnic composition of his staffs and accusing him of bigotry.

You are the correct definition of not casting pearls before swine.

Igbo kee you there.

You can't afford innoson anyway. So why are you crying over something beyond your level?

Look at how many times this lunatic mentioned igbo on a single post.

Look at this Nyamirin Ipig cheesy

Your father the village palm wine tapper is a lunatic

Like Innoson is not already Igbo centric, how many Yoruba or Hausa work in Innoson company?

Just because your family is wretched and poverty stricken doesn't mean you should project that to others online.
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by PureFace1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Decryptor:

What exactly is this one's problem? Did we ask your tribe to patronize Innoson? As if your tribe can even afford the cars sef.

Whine in your hate and face front!

Then tell your cursed generation to stop wailing about how they hate and jealous Innoson online
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Wentworthorg: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Fantastic
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Ngorbungor(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Innoson when are you opening Imo state plant in Naze, in Owerri, as you promised?
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Tokenism: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92635068:

Where is your location?

Lag
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tokenism:

Lag
The have showroom along Apapa express road, visit IVM website to get their contact
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Tokenism: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92643272:

The have showroom along Apapa express road, visit IVM website to get their contact

Okay thanks. But do you know their official website?
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Uchek(m): 5:33am On Aug 10, 2020
Kia did not become Kia in 10years. Wait and see

ReeLoaDead:
How come there is no specification of any Innoson engine?
Do we have to go to the source (China) for this?
This is a sample of a basic spec of a Kia engine: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyundai_Gamma_engine#1.6_L
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Uchek:
Kia did not become Kia in 10years. Wait and see
That is a great point but one important difference. At no point did Kia engage in false marketing claiming to build their own cars with 70% local content when they were actually being assembled from imported CKD kits.
IVM’s efforts at auto assembly are great but the narrative that 70% of the car is local is what is dubious ...
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by knowhowk: 3:53am On Aug 14, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
How come there is no specification of any Innoson engine?
Do we have to go to the source (China) for this?
This is a sample of a basic spec of a Kia engine: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyundai_Gamma_engine#1.6_L
. And this is all U have to mention Engine Specification ,Once this is answered am sure u still look for another reason to selfishly give why Innoson is not to be Patronised.
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2020
knowhowk:
. And this is all U have to mention Engine Specification ,Once this is answered am sure u still look for another reason to selfishly give why Innoson is not to be Patronised.
Go ahead ... show me a car without engine specification.
In fact - why don’t you call IVM up and ask them grin
In my posts I have never advocated that IVM vehicles should never be patronized. Not sure how you arrive at the conclusion. I’m just stating the fact that these are assembled Chinese vehicles.
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by cyprex: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2020
Lesson from Innoson.
"Build your dream, the startup of today could the multi-national of tomorrow"

keep working, no stopping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Woman Shocked To Find Giant Python Inside Engine Of Her Malfunctioning SUV / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / CLICK HERE!! TO BUY ANY NIGERIAN USED CARS WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.