Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why I Won’t Return To My Husband – Risikat, Mother Of Children With Blue Eyes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Won’t Return To My Husband – Risikat, Mother Of Children With Blue Eyes (583 Views)

Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won’t Return To My Husband – Risikat, Mother Of Children With Blue Eyes by JumokeTop: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2020
A 30-year-old mother of two, identified as Risikat Abdulwasiu, who was driven out of her matrimonial home by the parents of her husband for having children born with blue eyes. She shares her story with TUNDE OYEKOLA…

Read more and see photos here https://topnaija.ng/risikat-mother-children-with-blue-eyes/

Re: Why I Won’t Return To My Husband – Risikat, Mother Of Children With Blue Eyes by jidamsel43(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2020
Where is the news?
Re: Why I Won’t Return To My Husband – Risikat, Mother Of Children With Blue Eyes by majamajic(m): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2020
Bring it here
Re: Why I Won’t Return To My Husband – Risikat, Mother Of Children With Blue Eyes by illicit(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2020
Smart woman, she don cash out

(1) (Reply)

Rape Suspect Caught On CCTV In Delta After Denying The Act / . / GIVEAWAY To 200 People!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.