Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) (66336 Views)

Corper Needed For Front Desk In GRA / Vacancy For Graduates As Sales Support Officers In Lagos (FMCG Trading Firm) / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by konkonbilo(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2020
Aparche:

Please stop this generalization! I can assure you that there are many families in Nigeria that have pet dogs that are well taken care of; they feed them well, bathe them often, play with them, sleep with them, take them to vet periodically for vaccination & generally treat them like members of their family. We still have dog lovers in this country abeg.
sure we have but but you can't just compare with that of the white guys. Very few here treat their dogs the way white people do. Very minute population of dog owners really treat thier dog such ways. Is not that owners here don't care for thier dogs by giving them good food and taking them to the vet but if you're use to watching those dog videos online you'll understand what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by LannisterIMP: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2020
Please go find out what a ‘MASCOT’ is.

Even customers come back to say hi.

Don’t be a wailing wailer.

(www.giyf.com) for more enlightenment

WIZGUY69:
I don’t know what this people are trying to achieve, but it doesn’t make any sense. With the loss of jobs here and there, they are employing dog to do what exactly? If they pay the dog salary, who will collect and spend it?

Mcheeew

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by 49cents(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2020
Explorers:
After his adoption, Tucson was taken to a doctor to get all the necessary vaccinations and has not only become a real member of the team, but he’s even expected to star in a national advertisement campaign for Hyundai too.

https://www.boredpanda.com/stray-dog-employee-of-the-month-hyundai/

God picked his call
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by generalwo(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2020
WIZGUY69:
I don’t know what this people are trying to achieve, but it doesn’t make any sense. With the loss of jobs here and there, they are employing dog to do what exactly? If they pay the dog salary, who will collect and spend it?

Mcheeew
...... Oga employ fit mean just shelter and food for the dog..... Abi them wan dey pay am $5000 monthly Make una dey happy when goof things dey happen to others..... The dog deserves happiness as much as humans abi u for prefer make them abandon am as rain dey beat am everyday
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by generalwo(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2020
donPhill:
Well, me am short of words considering the fact that am job hunting!
I wonder how the dog interacts/greet guests and how it manages to settle their problems plus convicing prospects to customer/clients.
...... A simple wagging of his tail can do the trick bro..... People that love dogs know what i am talking about..... I
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by laladre: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2020
WIZGUY69:

Mcheeew

Am disappointed in your comment, well i no blame you, na your brain i blame.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by lexyman(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2020
southniyikaye:
Pls if you know the full business plan of a skid gas plant, from installation to monetization,pls contact me asap, very very urgent.
Both surface and underground, above 20 tonnes
0 9. 0. 8. 4. 9. 6. 5. 5. 3. 9.
Pls only very serious people should contact me and it is something that is to take effect immediately after negotiation

Call this number , he will help you with what ever you need .
+234 802 343 1734
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by sisisioge: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2020
Awwww Tucson grin grin grin

Oyinbos know how to create a win-win sha
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Wetin them go use the Dog salary dey do? Buy am food?
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Harrynight(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2020
shocked

It's still a dog anyways
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Azurevermillion: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2020
shocked
Saintinoo:
When i tell people that it is better to be a dog in these economically advanced countries than being a human being in Nigeria they think i'm joking.

See a dog has a decent job, with a nice desk and laptop, possibly with an official car.

To become dog don dey hungry me i swear.
shocked
Saintinoo:
When i tell people that it is better to be a dog in these economically advanced countries than being a human being in Nigeria they think i'm joking.

See a dog has a decent job, with a nice desk and laptop, possibly with an official car.

To become dog don dey hungry me i swear.

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by kalvoken(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Agbako grin

LOL. I don't know what it means o
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Moscodee1990(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2020
Oyibo no dey play with their dogs o,,

2 Likes

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by lovetterrison(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2020
Explorers:
Persistency gets you places. Especially into people’s hearts.

Early 2020, the staff at a Hyundai Prime dealership noticed the dog hanging around.

At first, they thought it was just a temporary thing and the pup would soon move on to search for happiness elsewhere but as time went by, one thing became evident he was determined to stay.

So they let him.

https://www.boredpanda.com/stray-dog-employee-of-the-month-hyundai/
Nigerian youth wia art thou? Hyundai don dei employ dogs now and u r dia voting buhari and watching BBN..they've turned ur destiny to CABIN biscuit .. go protest na lie ... Ur degree is now worthless cus ur leaders have known uv got no balls to challenge Dem.. am damn happy for bingo mahn
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Kachi11061998(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2020
my dog is very stupid . we were both chased by another dog last night
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Eclement(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2020
How much is the salary set aside for the "sales person"?
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by bergs2: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Hushpuppi

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by wildikeman(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2020
Lord... Na who I offend? Even in a dog in far away Brazil, a developing country like this shiit hole you dropped me in has a job...and I who is with a university degree in Nigeria and in shot Africa can't obtain employment anywhere...this life sha

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Holuwasegun1(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2020
Maka why

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by proclinician: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2020
Jesus Christ of Naze. This is the height of it. This dog can even be more sensible than some people on nairaland
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Paul112(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2020
That means Hyundai cars are meant for dogs alone, who knows if d founder of Hyundai is a dog
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by bhella10: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2020
kapelvej:
the article repeatedly said it was a stray dog
He's not so bright. Forgive him for his lack of understanding.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by West2019(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2020
WIZGUY69:

Mcheeew
the dog wikk collect the salary and feed him.children
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by bhella10: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2020
kalvoken:

They didn't mention anything about the owner. Could be that it's even a lost dog, since the owner never looked for it(I assume).
A stray dog[i][/i] Look up stray and stop embarrassing yourself kid

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2020
West2019:
the dog wikk collect the salary and feed him.children

grin grin
Mad o
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2020
laladre:

Am disappointed in your comment, well i no blame you, na your brain i blame.

You’re very stupid.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by UKBobo(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2020
White people love animals more than their own family members. You will go to work and meet one grieving seriously - only to find out na hamster or cat don pass away.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
sugarsoul:

Search for sargas energy on this platform
thanks so much bro, contacted him already
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by GreatGod2020(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Looking for a nice and comfortable hotel to pass a night or rest and also to enjoy your honey moon, click on the link below for your reservation across the country
https://nitestay.com/cna-GreatGod

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Karleb(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2020
UKBobo:
White people love animals more than their own family members. You will go to work and meet one grieving seriously - only to find out na hamster or cat don pass away.

grin
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Chris2863(m): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
WIZGUY69:

Mcheeew
The dog relations
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by freemi(m): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
WIZGUY69:

Mcheeew
lols dnt worry u r an african u wont undastand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 / Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.