Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,276 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig (2183 Views)

See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos / What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig by skipo1(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Hi Guys!
Where are the real maths geniuses? Come forward!

I saw this math quiz on the internet and funny enough 95% of people who solve it got it wrong.

See the quiz below

http://skipogist.com/math-class-if-you-can-solve-this-primary-2-math-quiz-you-deserves-to-rule-nigeria/

Re: MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig by iloveojonime: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2020
make i go your website go solve primary two maths undecided sad

if you cant post it here...... gerrara here mehn

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig by Brunicekid(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2020
iloveojonime:

You have a solid point.

2 Likes

Re: MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2020
iloveojonime:

I wish I can like this comment a thousand times. So on point

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Your question is faulty.
Re: MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig by ugbede69(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
I click, I bend

1 Like

Re: MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig by luwiizy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
mumu tactics, LA click LA crucify

1 Like

Re: MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig by Topaz74: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
luwiizy:
mumu tactics, LA click LA crucify

Lmao

1 Like

Re: MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
La click la crayfish
Re: MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig by phemsie(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
47 is the answer

1 Like

Re: MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig by XXXXTENTACION: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
La click la bend

if you no fit post am here then fu€k off.

2 Likes

Re: MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig by Unserious: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
The answer to your question is:

Check here
https://nothinksayyouwise.com/mumuop

(1) (Reply)

Students Declares War With Lecturers / TRENDING PHOTOS: Two OAU Obafemi Awolowo University Students Commit Suicide / Mother And Daughter Graduate Together From Medical School, Both Become Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.