Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,977 members, 7,906,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Need Help On Airbag Change - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help On Airbag Change (931 Views)

5 Typical Signs Of A Bad Airbag Sensor / 5 Thing You Should Know About Your Car Airbag / Hyundai Mobis Invents World-first Sunroof Airbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Airbag Change by promotervickky(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Please my client wants to change his driver side airbags on a Toyota Camry muscle he intends to buy.

How much will it cost?
Re: I Need Help On Airbag Change by Bobbydell(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
promotervickky:
Please my client wants to change his driver side airbags on a Toyota Camry muscle he intends to buy.
K
How much will it cost?
25k do you need it now call or Whatsapp: 07033059769
Re: I Need Help On Airbag Change by dicksonadams(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bobbydell:
25k do you need it now call or Whatsapp: 07033059769

I will advise you to patronize a good technician for your airbag repairs, avoid quacks at ladipo, they will come for airbag repair, they no go even hold scanner wey fit scan airbag...

They don't even know how to remove battery before working on airbag they will work on it directly risking the airbag triggering.

And when they reinstall your steering back, it will no longer be straight.

Please do your research and visit a proper mechanic with the right tools
Re: I Need Help On Airbag Change by kingreign(m): 2:24am On Aug 11, 2020
promotervickky:

How much will it cost?
His location matters.

Also do ensure you patronize competent technicians to avoid stories that touches.

I am in Abuja and I've been installing SRS systems.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Airbag Change by promotervickky(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Thanks so much all, we have bought the car, and fixing it.

The faulty airbag came from the door side.
Re: I Need Help On Airbag Change by kingreign(m): 3:40am On Aug 19, 2020
promotervickky:
Thanks so much all, we have bought the car, and fixing it.

The faulty airbag came from the door side.
Camry muscle don't have door side SRS airbag. Rather, they have front thoracic airbag, and side curtain airbag in addition to front driver and passenger dash, knee and steering airbags.
Re: I Need Help On Airbag Change by chukel(m): 5:08am On Aug 19, 2020
So after all the noise about VIN check, you now import accident vehicles with deployed airbag? Isorite
Re: I Need Help On Airbag Change by promotervickky(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2020
kingreign:

Camry muscle don't have door side SRS airbag. Rather, they have front thoracic airbag, and side curtain airbag in addition to front driver and passenger dash, knee and steering airbags.

Something like this?

Re: I Need Help On Airbag Change by kingreign(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2020
promotervickky:

Something like this?

That's a door side airbag or a thoracic side airbag. Is it from the door side or the seat side?

(1) (Reply)

Car Guru Kindly Help Between Highlander 2007 And 4runner 2008 / Accident Rav4 For Sale / don

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.