Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:05 PM

Message For Admins - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Message For Admins (673 Views)

Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) / How Do I Get In Touch With Admins / A Special Message For A Special Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message For Admins by 25omega(m): 1:41am On Feb 13, 2011
hello

my username on nairaland is omega25red
i recently got banned while i was trying to alert people on the travel section to an email scam that i received. i didn't know that if i copied and pasted the contents of an email on NL will result in me being banned. i followed the next steps of sending an email to antispam@nairaland <--- i think thats the email and so far no one has gotten back to me. could one of you please un-ban my account because im not a spammer and if you look at my record on NL you will see that i have been a memeber since 2006 or 2007 without any issues.

well get back at me

(1) (Reply)

Moderators . . . .need your Urgent Help! / I Need Your View / Oh Mukina Mukina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.