Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,244 members, 7,947,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Was Making 40k Per Week From My Stories – An Interview With H.O Anny - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Was Making 40k Per Week From My Stories – An Interview With H.O Anny (307 Views)

H o S / I Was Making 40k Per Week From My Stories – An Interview With H.O Anny / Read More Of My Stories Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Making 40k Per Week From My Stories – An Interview With H.O Anny by jadejay: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
H.O Anny, as she is popular called on the social media space, Is a writer and self-published author. She also writes about relationships, does match making on her page and thoroughly keeps her audience entertained.

Click below to read the interview.
https://pelleura.top/an-interview-with-h-o-anny/

1 Like

Re: I Was Making 40k Per Week From My Stories – An Interview With H.O Anny by jadejay: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
How to Start a Freelance Writing Business in 4 Steps

I started my freelancing writing business since 2013. I had challenges that made me quit at some point, before taking it up again. Each time I returned to the business, I did it better than before. All thanks to lots of research on how to start and grow a full-time freelance writing business.

The freelance writing business is a combination of learning, planning, executing, failing and winning, which keeps you doing better, and pulling clients without going to a freelance bidding site.

I broke these steps down in my podcast. Click below to listen.

https://pelleura.top/how-to-start-a-freelance-writing-business-in-4-steps-2

(1) (Reply)

Segregation, Tribalism, Racism In Nigeria - By Ndibe David / An Aspiring Writer! Any Suggestions / Dent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.