Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,277 members, 7,928,917 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

Recharge And Get Paid For Doing So - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge And Get Paid For Doing So (133 Views)

Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid For Doing So by Emmanuelm3: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good day. I hope you are staying safe. I just want to use this medium to introduce you to a government approved platform where you can recharge and get paid as the name of the platform implies. If it pleases you to know, banks are using this platform and that is why you are able to buy
✓ recharge card
✓data
✓carry out cable TV subscription
✓As well as electricity bill payment.
When you buy these products from a bank, the bank would get commission and even collect charges. Why not just register with at least N5000 and enjoy this lifetime opportunity that also offer mouth watering incentives N100000 in a month if you have 10k point value and so on?
I am sure you would want to know more before registering.
Note referral is not compulsory.

Chat me up on WhatsApp +2348124576899

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Training Start Making Real Money Online / Cheap Graphic Designs / AUDA-NEPA Launches Academy For Africa’s Msmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.