Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,762 members, 7,979,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:41 PM

King Solomon, Worthy Of Imitation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / King Solomon, Worthy Of Imitation? (284 Views)

Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Did King Solomon Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Solomon, Worthy Of Imitation? by Kiddo01(m): 5:21am On Aug 09, 2020
The Biblical Solomon, also called Jedidiah, was, according to the Hebrew Bible, (Old Testament,) Quran, and Hadiths, a fabulously wealthy and wise king of the United Kingdom of Israel who succeeded his father, King David.
Born: Jerusalem, Israel
Died: 932 BC, Jerusalem, Israel
Spouse: Pharaoh's daughter, Naamah
Parents: David, Bathsheba
Children: Rehoboam, Menelik I, Taphath, Basemath.

Did you notice that although he had
700 wives, 300 concubines, he had only four children.

This helped him to focus on the throne and avoid distractions that would possibly be caused by excessive children
Re: King Solomon, Worthy Of Imitation? by judgementyard(m): 5:23am On Aug 09, 2020
He had a child with the queen if Sheba.

1 Like

Re: King Solomon, Worthy Of Imitation? by OkuFaba(m): 5:49am On Aug 09, 2020
He probably tasted more kpekus than my ancestors.. He's the real ODOGWU

Re: King Solomon, Worthy Of Imitation? by Kiddo01(m): 6:19am On Aug 09, 2020
OkuFaba:
He probably tasted more kpekus than my ancestors.. He's the real ODOGWU

700 wives and 300 GF is equal to 1000 women, and we have 365 days in a year
Re: King Solomon, Worthy Of Imitation? by BlowYourMind: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2020
If you taking about CHRISTianity, no one apart from CHRIST is worthy of emulation

1 Like

Re: King Solomon, Worthy Of Imitation? by SIONKPO1(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Nope,he was a lazy spoilt king that loves Lustful desires
Re: King Solomon, Worthy Of Imitation? by DropsMic(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Kiddo01:
The Biblical Solomon, also called Jedidiah, was, according to the Hebrew Bible, (Old Testament,) Quran, and Hadiths, a fabulously wealthy and wise king of the United Kingdom of Israel who succeeded his father, King David.
Born: Jerusalem, Israel
Died: 932 BC, Jerusalem, Israel
Spouse: Pharaoh's daughter, Naamah
Parents: David, Bathsheba
Children: Rehoboam, Menelik I, Taphath, Basemath.

Did you notice that although he had
700 wives, 300 concubines, he had only four children.

This helped him to focus on the throne and avoid distractions that would possibly be caused by excessive children

Just like i do not believe that Goliath was nine and a half feet (2.9m) tall...., I do not believe that Solomon had 700 wives
Re: King Solomon, Worthy Of Imitation? by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Aug 11, 2020
SIONKPO1:
Nope,he was a lazy spoilt king that loves Lustful desires
I wouldn't rush to call him a spoilt lazy king.... lustful maybe, but not lazy. He was renowned for his intelligence and he used it to gather wealth, and women too. But ultimately, he ended up an idol worshipper.

(1) (Reply)

The Mind Of A Bible Researcher / Download RCN International Eagles Conference 2020 Messages/ Arome / How Can I Trust A God Who Let His Own Son Die To Save Other Persons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.