Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,244 members, 7,947,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon (1312 Views)

Bbnaija: See Where Erica Tried To Kiss Laycon / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / Timi Dakolo's Reply To Lady Who Wants To Kiss Him (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon by tkgz(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Laycon has said Erica tried to kiss him.
Laycon said this after the Saturday night party in the house.
The housemates were hyped after some drinks.
Laycon, speaking to Praise after the party, said he wants to protect Erica tonight so Kiddwaya does not take advantage of her.
See More https://examprestige.com/bbnaija-2020-erica-kiss-me-laycon

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon by Mo3891: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Lol

In his wild imagination

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon by flyingpig: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Mo3891:
Lol

In his wild imagination
she actually tried to but she was drunk so it can be ruled off. Erica gave him all her body man! They literally entangled too close almost through out the party. I be nengi fan body-wise but wetting I see last night, that erica hot no be lie grin and her head dey touch for party
It didn't seem like kiddwaya was interested in all her entanglements with laycon, he seemed more particular about nengi during the party. No bit of jealousy in him. Dude has had his lion share, laycon can feed on the carcass like hyenas cool
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon by Mo3891: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2020
flyingpig:
she actually tried to but she was drunk so it can be ruled off. Erica gave him all her body man! They literally entangled too close almost through out the party. I be nengi fan body-wise but wetting I see last night, that erica hot no be lie grin and her head dey touch for party
It didn't seem like kiddwaya was interested in all her entanglements with laycon, he seemed more particular about nengi during the party. No bit of jealousy in him. Dude has had his lion share, laycon can feed on the carcass like hyenas cool

I know Laycon would still form one mumu Gentleman ... I saw some clips on twitter of how she was rocking Laycon at the party

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon by flyingpig: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Mo3891:

I know Laycon would still form one mumu Gentleman ... I saw some clips on twitter of how she was rocking Laycon at the party

Omo she rocked the guy no be small grin i instantly like the girl at that moment. Me no gbedu them nengi and co wey come party to dey waka about grin at a point erica pulled off her jacket wearing only bra throughout d party. My girl cool
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon by BBNaija2: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Laycon cries as Kidd kiss Erica infront of him. embarassed embarassed

Laycon dey treat Erica like Egg While Kidd dey fry am for frying pan cheesy cheesy cheesy.... This life no just balance.

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get latest Celebrity Gists plus Hot News Updates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l464gUm6hCM
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon by Lekanberry(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon by Amanda4life: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2020
flyingpig:
Omo she rocked the guy no be small grin i instantly like the girl at that moment. Me no gbedu them nengi and co wey come party to dey waka about grin at a point erica pulled off her jacket wearing only bra throughout d party. My girl cool

THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE

THATS WHAT DJ SUPPOSE PLAY FOR HER LAST NIGHT
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon by flyingpig: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Amanda4life:

THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE

THATS WHAT DJ SUPPOSE PLAY FOR HER LAST NIGHT
grin i swear na she been kill the party among all d guys n girls grin
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon by Amanda4life: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2020
BBNaija2:
Laycon cries as Kidd kiss Erica infront of him. embarassed embarassed

Laycon dey treat Erica like Egg While Kidd dey fry am for frying pan cheesy cheesy cheesy.... This life no just balance.

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get latest Celebrity Gists plus Hot News Updates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l464gUm6hCM

Sincerely I no balance at at all .

Who u love no go love u back.
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon by Amanda4life: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2020
LAYCON

MA GOD MAKE U GREAT.

I KNOW SAY IF MONEY ENTER UR BODY U GO FAT
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon by Amanda4life: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2020
KIDWAYA US TRYING SO HARD TO GAIN HIS TERRITORY
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried To Kiss Me -laycon by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Amanda4life:
KIDWAYA US TRYING SO HARD TO GAIN HIS TERRITORY

Kiddwaya no send Erica one bit. The guy is a billionaire's son, he is handsome, hangs out with high class women and has all kinds of women at his beck and call. Erica is just one small fish in the ocean for him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Kalu Biography (2021) / BBNaija: I Saw Cross And Angel Knacking Last Night - Yousef / R Kelly Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.