Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian (52639 Views)

Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) / My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by Petyprincess(f): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
if I see a lesbian who's ready to settle down with me right now, I won't waste time doing the needful.

Haha grin
So you go join 3 some abi?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by Valoa432: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by chloride6: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
I'm confused, she has a husband?

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by infogenius(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
you can't conclude, you need more tangible proofs

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by Blackking98(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
allandutch:
Look at this one. Scared because your girlfriend might be a lesbian?
Get on your knees and pray to God she is and that either her or her girl is Bisexual.
Then get her to bring the other girl over, then the three of you get Freaky.

Notice the capital "F"? Yeah, that kind of freaky.
You're a real niggarrrrrrr grin
Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
idibadadanme:

I am shattered

Kpele o. Shatta Wale

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by frozen70(f): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
idibadadanme:
Most of her friends are either divorced, husband stays abroad and she’s living with another girl and yet to visit me is a huge task but she want me to marry her.

Help me please....I never intend to be this confused in my life

Are you guys already dating and doing the dating stuff

If yes then let her move into yours temporary if you are not comfortable with her living with other female

Or is there any other sign you are seeing in her
Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by seunmohmoh(f): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Talk to your girlfriend not nairalanders.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Haha grin
So you go join 3 some abi?

that's if she demands for it, or wants it.

main reason is that there is 98% assurance that no outside dick go move here, since she'll be busy exchanging cunnilingus with her fellow les and I'm 100% satisfied with that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by wildikeman(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
When you should be happy...youbl have banged her. So let her have a girlfriend and you two can share
Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by deepwater(f): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
idibadadanme:
Most of her friends are either divorced, husband stays abroad and she’s living with another girl and yet to visit me is a huge task but she want me to marry her.

If your babe stays in amuwo odofin/okota / festac / Raji Rasaki area.

My brother search no more
Them get geng for that area

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by louiziana(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Halfamilli:
Install keylogger on her phone and be ready for the info that would shattered you!

Bad guy.
Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by Ajibel(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Something wey I go like. Better _threesome grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by Antoeni(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Young Man Abort Mission

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by HantaVirus(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
My love for lesbians knows no bounds cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by nnamdi640: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Always complaining.Human beings can't not be satisfy....
She visit problem,she no visit problem..
She keeps male friends problem,she keeps female friends problem....
There is no way you can please human beings...
My brother,if you know you are ready to marry her go ahead and stop looking for excuses...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by AmazingELixir: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So Op your umbilical cord is tied to her abi that you can not move on....why go into something your mind is not at ease with..

That's just by the way...who on earth counseled you on the notion that because her friends are divorced, unmarried or their spouses being abroad automatically makes her a dyke ...I can see you're even not matured enough to go into marriage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by rosy1992(f): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Don't make assumptions with out valid proof.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by Petyprincess(f): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

that's if she demands for it, or wants it.

main reason is that there is 98% assurance that no outside dick go move here, since she'll be busy exchanging cunnilingus with her fellow les and I'm 100% satisfied with that.
Wow!!! But lesbians usually don't like being intimate with a guy,can you cope with that?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by StephenBB(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
allandutch:
Look at this one. Scared because your girlfriend might be a lesbian?
Get on your knees and pray to God she is and that either her or her girl is Bisexual.
Then get her to bring the other girl over, then the three of you get Freaky.

Notice the capital "F"? Yeah, that kind of freaky.
Badt guy grin
Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by Crownstar01: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
idibadadanme:

Hahahaha. Do you really want her visit you? I would probably tell you what to do.
Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Wow!!! But lesbians usually don't like being intimate with a guy,can you cope with that?

that's what would make her precious to me... if I see one who's ready to settle down now now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by madridsta007(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
idibadadanme:

Break up with her. See how you are loosing your peace and in a state of confusion while with a lady.
It should not be so.
Break up with her. You will not die. You will have peace after you do so.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by Lexusgs430: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
idibadadanme:

Set her up with another girl and see what happens afterwards............ cheesy
Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by drezo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dude you are supposed to say 80% are practicing it and only 15% are at heart and 5% are repented, the chances that your girlfriend is lesbian or has practiced lesbianism is 90%. quote me anywhere.
internationalman:
20 percents of girls are practicing lesbian..

The remaining 80 percents are lesbian at heart, though practicing heterosexual..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by semyman: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bluezy13:
Does her being a lesbian stop you from getting what you want
Are you okay?
Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by Pinopinodaddy: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Her husband lives abroad and you want to marry her,why? Are you nmeeeeee. Kai

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by Oovi5(f): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Orishirishi stories everyday on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by ehmmy11(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Nothing like that even so called studs can be intimate with a guy... The attitude is only in public spaces.. Wen alone sh!t happens
Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by pappicole(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dem mamas be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.