Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) (1758 Views)

Dino Melaye To Be Confirmed Nigeria's 'Most Truthful Politician' / Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' / Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Saphire16:

we too shouldn't fall his hand

he only wants our support and encouragement
I can never be sure of wat a politician wants.
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by ThatFairGuy: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2020
You've earn Second term automatically
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Dedetwo(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2020
The only governor in the shithole called Nigeria with brain cells.
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Saphire16:

he promoted the teacher as well
Awwwwnnn! embarassed
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Dedetwo:
The only governor in the shithole called Nigeria with brain cells.
grin
The rest are wasted sperm cells
grin
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Abi. Who would even want his job?

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Any leader, especially State Governor who has genuine intentions to develop his or her state will try to avoid the pitfalls of having to pick early quarrels over second tenure.
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2020
As the good Muslim that he is, he knows that tomorrow is in the hands of God, just as who will be the Governor by 2023 is also known to God alone.
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2020
As a public servant, he also knows that the people will eventually decide whether they have had enough of him by 2023. To imply in any way, that he is not interested in second term is rather presumptuous and too early in the day to make.
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2020
There is no doubt that, Professor Babagana Umara Zulum is the shining example, as far as political leadership in Nigeria is concerned today. Governor Zulum has made landmark pronouncements that have potentials to address problems being faced by Borno State.
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2020
With what Governor Zulum has done so far, and what he is bound to do before 2023, I feel that those who want to read meanings out of that honest expression, in order to score cheap political goals, may have to wait for long.

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2020
As a team with citizen centered development approach, Governor Zulum’s lieutenants have lifted the bar of leadership in Borno higher and it is the people who will eventually speak. In a nutshell, there will be no vacancy in Government House, Maiduguri by 2023. QED.
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2020
Saphire16:
There is no doubt that, Professor Babagana Umara Zulum is the shining example, as far as political leadership in Nigeria is concerned today. Governor Zulum has made landmark pronouncements that have potentials to address problems being faced by Borno State.
True
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2020
Saphire16:
As a team with citizen centered development approach, Governor Zulum’s lieutenants have lifted the bar of leadership in Borno higher and it is the people who will eventually speak. In a nutshell, there will be no vacancy in Government House, Maiduguri by 2023. QED.
Hmmm
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2020
Our people need to be provided safe access to farmlands so they can earn livelihoods. The military needs to ensure this happens, and I will continue to raise this
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Dedetwo(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Saphire16:
As the good Muslim that he is, he knows that tomorrow is in the hands of God, just as who will be the Governor by 2023 is also known to God alone.

Please forget the Muslim crap. After all, the goon from Katsina State via Daura is not a bad Muslim.
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Abi

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2020
But for me as a Governor to keep quiet while 6 million population of Borno State to die, to perish will never be good for me. It is a covenant between Almighty God that I should be truthful to my people and me.” Zulum said.
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Saphire16:
Our people need to be provided safe access to farmlands so they can earn livelihoods. The military needs to ensure this happens, and I will continue to raise this
Can military be on every road to a farm
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2020
The President has done well, but the most important thing is, it's good also to say the right thing. There is sabotage in the system that will not allow the insurgency to end. The President has to know this important point.
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Dedetwo:

Please forget the Muslim crap. After all, the goon from Katsina State via Daura is not a bad Muslim.
Okoooo. Islam is not crap ooo
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Saphire16:
But for me as a Governor to keep quiet while 6 million population of Borno State to die, to perish will never be good for me. It is a covenant between Almighty God that I should be truthful to my people and me.” Zulum said.
6 million.. hmmm
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2020
Saphire16:
The President has done well, but the most important thing is, it's good also to say the right thing. There is sabotage in the system that will not allow the insurgency to end. The President has to know this important point.
Has he really done well?
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2020
We have a huge population that has no access to the agricultural lands, and poverty is one of the root causes of the insurgency. What we need is, where there's peace allow the people to go back to their homes. So that they can earn their means of livelihood.”
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2020
May God continue to protect you and indeed all the people of Borno State, and may God help us defeat these enemies within and outside, who for over a decade now have challenged our resolve, but they wouldn't break us
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2020
there's sabotage in d system
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2020
action

he's a good man
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2020
we need more of your kind
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Blackking98(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2020
Zulum for president.
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
Can military be on every road to a farm

d state can be guarded
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2020
Dedetwo:

jut like Christians with their beliefs, Muslims have theirs too

not all Muslims support the incessant killings
Re: Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) by Saphire16(f): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

nobody wants to govern borno with d ways things are now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Update: Second Niger Bridge Onitsha- PICTURES / '#EndSARS Is A Failed Biafra Movement Supported By Gullible Ones' - Adamu Garba / The Way Nigerian Army Are Deployed Against Civilians Should Worry Us All - Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.