Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,530 members, 7,926,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

Meet Howie T The Man That Discovered P Square Who Just Died - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Howie T The Man That Discovered P Square Who Just Died (353 Views)

My Neighbour Just Died This Evening / How Super Eagles Striker Dumbed Agent That Discovered Him (PHOTOS) / My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Howie T The Man That Discovered P Square Who Just Died by Linadinna: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bayo Odusami A.K.A Howie T the man that discovered P Square died on saturday August 8, 2020 after battling stroke.

Howie T had been battling stroke for more than four years.

Howie T discovered and nurtured the now defunct music group, P Square.

Howie T was a full time disc jockey when he discovered P Square, keeping party goers on their feets at ‘Enter the Dragon’ (Western House, Lagos), Sunrise Nite Club (Victoria island, Lagos), Club Towers (Victoria Island, Lagos) until he became the general manager at Ibinabo Fiberesima’s ‘Pyramid Nite club’.

Veteran Nigerian Musician Asha Gangali paid tribute to Howie T on his Instagram page.

He wrote, RIP HOWIE T.

I met Howie Baba at Eko Hotel in 2004 at a show where @djjimmyjatt broke my first Hit Single “DAMI”.

Howie T was Paving way for young Artistes of that time like PSQUARE, etc, @realafricanchina just blow that year.

Over the years he was a big Homie you can call and relate with at anytime, this is a terrible loss for the Entertainment Industry.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/08/meet-howie-t-man-that-discovered-p.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Top 9 Most Important Thing$ Everyone Should Kn0w Before Thinking Marriage / Davido And Nengi Have An Affair?... Father Caught Chaining 10 Years Old Son / Alternatives To Male Enhancement Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.