Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,964 members, 7,927,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:59 AM

2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) (3793 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) by osasp(m): 12:55am On Sep 05, 2007
yh i heard it and i was like 'all join'. . .he cud av done better sha but its all good
so tuface keep shootin dem stray bullets. . .no b small thin o
Re: 2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) by Effa(m): 1:41am On Sep 06, 2007
Oh boy na una know
If you think the skit is bad, Break the cd into two and do not listen to it again ok

Tu abeg
Re: 2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) by v24m(f): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2007
since he didnt go to school like everyone says. whatever we see we take or what else are we to do about it. leave am jare atleast his got a career and his not out there stealing like most will do, 2baba no lele wink
Re: 2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) by moondust(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2007
Eat dust, all u haters! Tuface intended for that skit 2 be like dat.
Re: 2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) by nimma(f): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2007
badbelle pple.we dont give a damn if u like him or not
Re: 2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) by Effa(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2007
Can i see your hand up if you love Tu

O boy, see hand as them plenty

Tu rocks jare
Re: 2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) by heyo: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2007
na wa o! why is 2face the most sucessful but yet the most criticised artiste in 9ja!y is it that punkasses who dont know how 2 do shit wit themselves kip critizing dudes that do their own thing.Even skit sef person they criticise,dont u av better things 2 do?try release 1 track make we hear n mind u,2 baba went 2 school but he didnt finish university at least he got in2 the four walls of school.Did bill gates finish school?y r u not hating on him? Bleep this topic!
Re: 2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) by Effa(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2007
Abeg tell them oh
Re: 2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) by Emad(f): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2008
well let me solve this problem ,

Tubaba told a story of his intelligence
grin grin grin grin

tubaba no lele
Re: 2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) by eldee(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2008
Nairaland will never stop being interesting.
The topic is very simple, is the skit uncalled for?
If your answer is yes, what areyour reasons? If it's no, reasons too.

In my own opinion, the skit was a really good and intelligent part of the album.
It was a clever tongue in cheek diss at the politicians that lie to us about everything in this world.
The masses are the children that are tired of hearing the lies from Uncle Obasanjo

The wrong tense used by the children is to portray the fact that they(the citizens) might not be educated, but they're not stupid.

Is that not what the whole album is about? Why do we not even see the clever packaging and the humour?
Tuface is obviously intelligent, his 'Letter to my Brother' was sugarcoated when he started talking bout 'my lawyer' 'my african queen'
Just like 'E be like say' where he started the song like he was talking about an ex that used him. Methinks he's playing on the 'two-faced' name.
How often do you see Nigerian artistes like that?

Do you think Tuface is not intelligent? My dayz, he's got arguably the best back-room staff in the industry.
It's even more intelligent than the skit in Rugged's 'Thy album come' that was used to attack Kenny and D1.

And for Tuface fans, y'all seem to think that the world is against him.
He's not good because people love him, people love him because he's good.

For those that say he needs to go back to school, Nas is arguably one of the most intelligent and conscious black men, but he didn't even finish high school.
Re: 2face's Embarrassing Skit(story) by eldee(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2008
@gafstudios
Truth be told, there nothing wrong with someone critisizing an album he's bought.
Or did he see a video of the outro? grin grin
Tuface owes every nigerian an explanation for every single word he drops on every album, they took him to where he is today.
Stop acting like the album is one Holy Book that u're meant to swallow anything you read.
Even top dawgs like Fela had to defend his choice of lyrics to the press.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Translation Of Efejoku By Lil Kesh / Vibez Inc Ft. Muyeez & Seyi Vibez – Instagram (video) / Can You Believe This Is Whitney Huston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.