Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,105 members, 7,890,673 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Idiot - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Idiot (1508 Views)

Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas / Photo Of The Day : When You Finally Catch That whatsapp idiot............. / If You No Laugh Call Me Idiot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idiot by Nomso(f): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2007
Have you being called you Idiot before? How do you feel? Bad, I guess, but not to worry coz u didnt understand wat it means to be an Idiot. It simply means that you are

I - Intelligent
D - Deligent
I - Industrious
O - Optimistic
T - Talented.

So, when next you are called an Idiot, just feel happy. grin grin grin
Re: Idiot by Guse: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2007
Idiot
Re: Idiot by PoDeep(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2007
How about
retard;
person;
fool;
biotch;
jackass;
sucka etc??
Re: Idiot by Lexyhearts(f): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2007
IS THIS A JOKE ,I GUESS NOT COZ IT IS STUPID wink
Re: Idiot by kulaShaker(f): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2007
the word IDIOT will always mean what it means , don't matter how many ways you change it up. or try to convince yourself the letters stand for positives, at the end of the day when you put all letters together to spell IDIOT , it will still mean what it means.

IDIOT
id·i·ot (ĭd'ē-ət)
n.
1. A foolish or stupid person.
2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

sorry grin
Re: Idiot by Lexyhearts(f): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2007
u are right.tell them cheesy
Re: Idiot by desorlah(f): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2007
The poster is just an idiot.
Re: Idiot by startony(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2007
i'e be like say; you self, you be one big idiot like that Or plenty people de call You idiot na it you wan turn nam to God blessing but i'e no go work for you. I get one good advice for you too change your pet name to idiot or your first born name am idiot with this you can tell the world how idiostic you are; IDIOT NA IDIOT FULL STOP.

plz am sorry if I hurt you fellings baby.
Re: Idiot by Lexyhearts(f): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2007
HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE YOU START TO CHANGE WORD MEANINGS WCH WERE THERE B4 You WR BORN grin grin grin.You CANNOT FOOL US IDIOT REMAIN BEING IDIOT NOMATTER WHAT. cheesy.INSTEAD OF You TO FIND WHAT UR NAME[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] MEANS You GO ABT RESEACHING WHAT DOES NOT CONCERN You.TAKE YOUR STUPID MEANINGS TO THE BLAIR TOILET WR THEY COME FROM cheesy cheesy cheesy.IS THAT UNDERSTOOD cheesy
Re: Idiot by Tobenia(f): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2007
o boy, abi u be idiot? Na im be your nickname?
Re: Idiot by harday(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2007
desorlah na fight
Re: Idiot by Palbony: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ lexyhearts

leave nomso alone he's just a dry idiot!
Re: Idiot by Lexyhearts(f): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ palbony

lets just leave her and her stupid meanings.i am already through with her. grin grin grin
Re: Idiot by Greycells(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2007
someone trying to stupidly re-invent d wheel, stupid stupidly

(1) (Reply)

Bad Day / Abbygyal Must Be Blonde / Shortest Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.