Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Help- My Face Is Rough - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help- My Face Is Rough (2181 Views)

I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help- My Face Is Rough by Kenoxman(m): 5:24am On Aug 12, 2020
BrightestFuture:
i quote
Sorry this is coming late
First your primary concern should be to stop acne and pimples from appearing on you face. Black spots will gradually fade with time.
First, stop using a toilet soap for ur bath, use a good medicated soap instead. Pple
who are prone to pimples and acne react badly to toilet soaps. This causes more eruption. If you must use a toilet soap pls avoid your face.
Use facial cleansers at night. Papaya is very good. After using a cleanser, rinse ur face with water only. No cream at night.
Have a good cream that suits your skin colour. Use it in the morning after bath. Try and be taking ur morning bath early enough. Latest 8 am.
Some medicated soaps and facial cleansers can make ur face rough if you don't moisturize after because of the active ingredients which drains oil from the face. So after morning bath with medication soap use cream. Don't worry for the night. Just use a cleanser and clean water, u will be fine.
Avoid indiscriminate washing of face during the day. It makes ur facial skin rough.
Any acne cream that makes ur face oily is a no-no. Funbact-A, and other antibacterial cream should be avoided.
To get rid of ur pimples, try washing ur face with Omega antiseptic soap. The soap will clear ur pimples and stop it from reappearing within 2 days. In fact u will start seeing result in less than 30 minutes after use. But you must moisturize ur face because the soap can dry ur skin afterwards. The soap is manufactured by MENIKS IND. NIG LTD. and it's just ₦100.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Hard Life! I Am Heartbrokened For The Second Time By The Same Person... / His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him / Single And Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.