Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,044 members, 7,973,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:23 PM

Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday (3165 Views)

Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House / Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by Pmpm: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Actress Abimbola Afolayan is celebrating her birthday today and her husband, Suprised her with An SUV.

Nollywood actor Okiki Afolayan, the husband of actress gave her a Lexus SUV as a birthday present.

He shared the good news on his page recently. Happy birthday to Actress Bimbo.

See More Photos and Celebration Video below :

https://www.praizemedia.com/actor-okiki-afolayan-gifts-wife-actress-bimbo-afolayan-a-lexus-suv-for-her-birthday/

Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by Olalan(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Congratulations to her
Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by yanabasee1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
God.....Pick up our calls oh....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by wany(f): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
donstan18:
Anything for a loyal and submissive wife is a welcomed development.

Happy birthday to her.
Same for a good and humble husband undecided

1 Like

Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by Pmpm: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
God.....Pick up our calls oh....
amen
Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by bukatyne(f): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
I love the last picture sans the hair.

Belated happy birthday.

I don't know this guy even though he seems popular. Is he a member of the Kunle Afolayan family?
Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by ArticleBeast: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Yoruba actress grin ;DNa she buy the car, give the husband make he give her as gift to pepper fellow Yoruba actresses. We know the inside story.

4 Likes

Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by nuban07(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
bukatyne:
I love the last picture sans the hair.

Belated happy birthday.

I don't know this guy even though he seems popular. Is he a member of the Kunle Afolayan family?

I'm not sure, he is a member of kunle Afolayan's family but he is a popular movie director
Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by moriss33(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Uh know as e dey go
ArticleBeast:
Yoruba actress grin ;DNa she buy the car, give the husband make he give her as gift to pepper fellow Yoruba actresses. We know the inside story.

1 Like

Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by Bimpe29: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
You can say that again
donstan18:
Anything for a loyal and submissive wife is a welcomed development.

Happy birthday to her.
Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by victorian(f): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
cheesy

I love this !

My Deltan Baby Boo , take note cheesy wink

But if its a jeep version u have in mind , I'm in kiss

I love this life . cheesy
Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by yuswrld20(m): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2020
ok happy wife happy life
Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by marshalcarter: 6:34am On Aug 10, 2020
victorian:
cheesy
I love this !
I love this life . cheesy
But i have the beetle convertible version grin
Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by femi4: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2020
A low budget Afolayan, not adelove dynasty

1 Like

Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by TheCork(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2020
victorian:
cheesy

I love this !

I love you babes. cheesy

I love you too babes. Victorian guess wot babes?

I will pay u 600 naira (cash) a months to be my girlfriend for 3month. .. please do u agree?? cheesy
Re: Actor Okiki Afolayan Gifts Wife Bimbo Afolayan A Lexus SUV For Her Birthday by Success20202020: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale / 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again / D’banj Performs In Houston, Parties With Former Miss USA, Kenya Moore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.