Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

“my Legs Spread Out So Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Legs Spread Out So Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says (video) (447 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / “My Legs Spread Out Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says In Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Legs Spread Out So Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says (video) by RealWoman4: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
A lady has got herself trending on social media after she shared a video where she talked about her desires in a man.

According to the lady, her legs spread out very fast when she sees a very rich guy who has a car of his own.

The lady seemed very serious about what she was saying and she further expressed her desire to finally meet the man of her dreams and tie the knot with him.

In her words ;

“My legs, they spread out so fast, especially when I see a car key. I hope I’m going to find that man”.

Watch the video below;
https://gistsbaze.com/my-legs-spread-out-so-fast-especially-when-i-see-a-car-key-lady-says-video/
Re: “my Legs Spread Out So Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
My VW beetle key is up in the air, can I see those spreading legs of yours spread out?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

H / 19 Romantic Questions To Ask A Woman You Like That Will Bring You Much Closer / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.