Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,960 members, 7,942,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

“I Never Said I Wanted To Emulate Maradona At Napoli” – Osimhen. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Never Said I Wanted To Emulate Maradona At Napoli” – Osimhen. (217 Views)

NFF Meeting Sources Said Finidi Never Said What Osimhen Insulted Him For / Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello / Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Never Said I Wanted To Emulate Maradona At Napoli” – Osimhen. by Ababbio: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Striker Victor Osimhen has debunked news that he said, he hopes to make history with his new Italian Club Napoli, like South American legendary player Diego Maradona, Gonzalo Higuian and Edinson Cavani.

Osimhen who reacted to the news, through a post on his verified twitter handle on Sunday afternoon, said, he never made such a statement, saying that the news was fabricated by journalists.

Recall that it was widely reported on Saturday, that the 21-year-old player in an interview said, he would like to make history in Napoli, like Diego Maradona.

According to him, since the passing away of his late father he has never been granted any interview, adding that journalists should desist from circulating fake news.

“I never said such a thing,y’all copy paste journalist just like to fabricate lies,since the passing of my late father I haven’t grant any interview whatsoever,stop this nonsense else na thunder go fire una,” he tweeted.

Osimhen joined Napoli on a five-year contract with an option of an additional year in an African record €81m deal including bonus.

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/sport-i-never-said-wants-to-emulate-maradona-at-napoli-osimhen/

(1) (Reply)

Dortmund Make 'final Decision' To Keep Sancho In Man Utd Blow / Man Utd Dealt With Sancho Transfer Blow / Sunday Transfer Gossips: Messi, Pochettino, Foster, Gabriel, Kean, Hendrick, Sma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.