Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,298 members, 7,916,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

Serious Leg Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Serious Leg Pain (441 Views)

Is This Rash On My Leg Sweetie / My Sister Suffers Excruciating Leg Pain Occasionally / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Leg Pain by Akhigbeblog(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Good day everyone, my mum is complaining bitterly of seriously leg pain this night. What can one do. To ease the pain before tomorrow?
Re: Serious Leg Pain by VickyRotex(f): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sorry to hear that. There are several causes of leg pain. Any history of such pain or it just started? If so, could be leg cramps that happens to some people at night and stretching or massaging helps to relieve the pain.

If no history, You'll need to make sure it's not a clot as that may require immediate attention.

Is there a change in colour and is it swollen?

For ease of pain, I'm not sure, since the cause isn't known, but try; massage, stretching it, applying heat and using pain relief. (Avoid NSAID if she has any allergic reaction to it)

Try to check it out as soon as possible. If it's so severe, I wouldn't wait till morning.
Re: Serious Leg Pain by Akhigbeblog(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
VickyRotex:
Sorry to hear that. There are several causes of leg pain. Any history of such pain or it just started? If so, could be leg cramps that happens to some people at night and stretching or massaging helps to relieve the pain.

If no history, You'll need to make sure it's not a clot as that may require immediate attention.

Is there a change in colour and is it swollen?

For ease of pain, I'm not sure, since the cause isn't known, but try; massage, stretching it, applying heat and using pain relieve. (Avoid NSAID if she has any allergic reaction to it)

Try to check it out as soon as possible. If it's so severe, I wouldn't wait till morning.
Thank you so much I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Serious Leg Pain by VickyRotex(f): 1:37am On Aug 10, 2020
Akhigbeblog:

Thank you so much I appreciate

You're welcome
Re: Serious Leg Pain by peterparker29: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
It's diabetes check her blood sugar

(1) (Reply)

Tasly Cordyceps Capsule For 9,720 NGN / If Needed, How To Choose, Drug Abortion Or Induced Abortion / Netherlands, Ireland Join Others In Suspending AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.