Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Hear That Little Girl! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hear That Little Girl! (140 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear That Little Girl! by emekakalu26(m): 1:20am On Aug 10, 2020
There are more reasons why you must give ears to that your little child speech.
Today I got a different view of Christmas celebration through my little Aunt daughter called Ambless Sunday.
She was talking what was in her head...I wanted to tell her to close her mouth, but one order voice said, "Hear her". So I was looking at her as she kept talking.
Second to the last thing she said was "DON'T YOU KNOW THAT CHRISTMAS MADE JESUS TO BE SMALL".
You don't need your pastor to tell you that Jesus has already been existing, but this small girl doesn't know this...it can only be reviewed to her by the spirit of the season.
That was why I said that you won't know when that little child is telling you hidden things, that is why you need to hear them.
The last thing she then said was..."Jesus was killing devil until police(Challenges of life) came, Jesus also killed the Police".
The word that came out from her mouth really blessed my life...but just imagine if I would've stopped her, she won't deliver the message to me.
In this festive season...give ears to that child around you.
If they are not talking...try call them to ask them their view about the season.
Remember their smallness doesn't limit them from having experience.

(1) (Reply)

NECO To Install CCTV Camera In All Centres / International Scholarship At Fairleigh Dickinson University – USA 2020 / Happiness – Want To Reach Your Maximum Happiness Potential?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.