Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,123 members, 7,910,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:28 PM

When We Shall Rise And Become D Great Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When We Shall Rise And Become D Great Nigeria (167 Views)

Igbos, Go And Read About The Holocaust, D Great Return & Replicate It In Alaigbo / Independence Anniversary: Nigeria Shall Rise Again – Atiku / Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When We Shall Rise And Become D Great Nigeria by okocha55: 2:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Greetings my Naija brothers, the time has come to put an end to this current Nigeria we cannot stand once more. My brothers from Lagos, Abuja, to Jigawa, we must all unite and change this land for once. Must end corruption in this land so we can prosper as d great Nigerians deserve. One day we shall shine and show world what we really are capable.

If we can unite we can do this, we must be strong. Come together and hope and fight for strong future for Nigeria, we can.

We know d great potential of Nigeria unachieved. We deserve much better. We d best athlete in the world, it is only matter of time for only not Nigeria to rise, but also in football. Our future with great hope be strong, I see d greatness for Nigeria, and World Cup titles in our future. D best athletes in all land, our time is due. Stay strong brothers, one day soon we can achieve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When We Shall Rise And Become D Great Nigeria by badaru911: 4:31am On Aug 10, 2020
Rise ke.... For Nigeria.... Maybe in the year 3500....It can't change but continue going down down down.....
Re: When We Shall Rise And Become D Great Nigeria by Uchek(m): 5:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Trash

okocha55:
Greetings my Naija brothers, the time has come to put an end to this current Nigeria we cannot stand once more. My brothers from Lagos, Abuja, to Jigawa, we must all unite and change this land for once. Must end corruption in this land so we can prosper as d great Nigerians deserve. One day we shall shine and show world what we really are capable.

If we can unite we can do this, we must be strong. Come together and hope and fight for strong future for Nigeria, we can.

We know d great potential of Nigeria unachieved. We deserve much better. We d best athlete in the world, it is only matter of time for only not Nigeria to rise, but also in football. Our future with great hope be strong, I see d greatness for Nigeria, and World Cup titles in our future. D best athletes in all land, our time is due. Stay strong brothers, one day soon we can achieve.
Re: When We Shall Rise And Become D Great Nigeria by kingzizzy: 6:38am On Aug 10, 2020
okocha55:

You are dreaming. Nigerians have never been united and never will. We are just a group of different people with different aspirations the British brought together in 1914. We should be talking about how to disintegrate and go our different ways rather than wasting time on an unworkable Nigeria
Re: When We Shall Rise And Become D Great Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2020
okocha55:

Nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream. The goons you called your brothers will slaughter you on a slightest provocation. Nigeria has not experienced unity and never will it. The best thing that will happen to the current inhabitants of the shithole called Nigeria is total and unconditional disintegration of the geographical expression.

(1) (Reply)

FG Will Spend N2.3trn On Electricity Supply In Villages / Sk News: Malami To Buhari, I Am Not Corrupt As They Said / Mali Crisis: Buhari Receives Briefing From ECOWAS Special Envoy, Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.