Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,111 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:01 PM

Tinubu Failed 8yrs As A Governor Of Lagos State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Failed 8yrs As A Governor Of Lagos State (1930 Views)

Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable / Name One Project Tinubu Start And Finished During 8yrs As A Governor. / Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Failed 8yrs As A Governor Of Lagos State by Anago55: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Essential:

What have you done with your allocation?
How old are you? It's a pity that a bright person like you have allowed your hate for one man to becloud overshadow your judgement.
The key players that ruin Nigeria are still alive, I mean people like Obj and Ibb even Ibori of your dear Delta state is still alive.
Maybe you are too young to remember them. I advice you play and listen to Fela music alot.

. don't exempt Tinubu. tinubu also played a role in ruining Nigeria

infact Tinubu is one of the major players that contributed to the mess we are into now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Failed 8yrs As A Governor Of Lagos State by horchukoh(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
I have come to realize we Nigerians are the real cause of our problem,we are the one slowing down the development of this nation just imagine folks here defending corruption all because of tribal affiliation. we can never go nowhere with this kind of mentality. I swear i regret being a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Failed 8yrs As A Governor Of Lagos State by steeltrust: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
ovieigho:

Where is my state ?

If you must know
I am a lagosian
I was born in island maternity hospital
My dad is urhobo
My mum is from ikorodu

Ko je Ki ori e Pe
for this tin u said just watch how all dis osgbo and Ibadan ewedu Yoruba's who sleeps under third mainland bridge claiming de re lagosians come to attack u and call u nyamiri or ipob.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Failed 8yrs As A Governor Of Lagos State by NGpatriot: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
ovieigho:

Where is my state ?

If you must know
I am a lagosian
I was born in island maternity hospital
My dad is urhobo
My mum is from ikorodu

Ko je Ki ori e Pe

lol... you can not be fr Lagos State and still don't know anything about the man's achievements in Lagos State.

Even everything the governors and everything thing they did and commissioned are all Tinubu achievements, also the N33 billion per month IGR today is Tinubu achievement.

You lazy village Igbos need to worry more about your backward villages and your kerosene and wheelbarrow governors.
Re: Tinubu Failed 8yrs As A Governor Of Lagos State by surgical: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Guestlander:

You are a lagosian and you can't name a single thing Tinubu did in Lagos? Did you just arrived from Mars?
Perhaps you are just trying to be mischievous with your thread, Mr. Ovieigho from Ikorodu.
Tell him now if you know any apart from putting cronies in position to extend his tenure indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Failed 8yrs As A Governor Of Lagos State by NGpatriot: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Guestlander:

You are a lagosian and you can't name a single thing Tinubu did in Lagos? Did you just arrived from Mars?
Perhaps you are just trying to be mischievous with your thread, Mr. Ovieigho from Ikorodu.

He's actually a double ID Tinubu obsessed ipob, he creates Tinubu topics everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Northern Governor Responsible For Boko Haram Revealed!!! / Nnamdi Kanu ; Its Time To Dissolve Ipob The Bitter Truth / How Company Is Making Over N2b In Three Days Without FG’s Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.