Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,643 members, 7,979,188 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

Advise Needed Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed Here (262 Views)

I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Here by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2020
This lockdown opens my taught and I learnt lessons which I gat to work on before it becomes worst.

I'm a dude at 23, before I clock my twenties I always wanted to learn a skill but I got struck on my way ''chill, you're going to school after school and you get a work how are you going to use that skill/floor tilling/'', after this statement by some forces I felt reluctant and chill.

I could not secure admission for 3years, the dude chill at home doing house chores like a girl/ Mum biz, On farm with P man sometimes then at home/

This keep happening at last 2020, I got this admission, before my admission the dude is already teaching in a village primary school earning 5K, with that amount I was happy at that time.

The dude was so happy that soonest he's leaving the parent to face school hustle oo little did I know about Covid-19 and it's lockdown.

2,3,4 months gone I'm home waiting for lockdown to be ease so I can live.
Recently, FG added 4weeks the dude was pained deeply about it.

Months back, I went to a barber shop close to me I told him about my plan on learning how to barb he looked at me and was like, I can't admit you here.

Me: Why??

Barber: I don't know how I will send you on errand while the little one's that came before me stay.

Me: That's not the problem, I will adapt to it.

He's no was no.

Me: I don big finish, when you see you go think say I don ripe finish but me wey get myself know Wetin dey xup.

I left jeje oo.

I'm planning going to another barbing shop to discuss on learning how to barb maybe I would be consider.

So NL'S, is my age too big that I can't start from the scratch
Re: Advise Needed Here by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2020
NL'S
Re: Advise Needed Here by JOACHINpedro: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Don't you have a relative whom you can learn work from?
Re: Advise Needed Here by TheGreatIYANU: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Brother you already have an excellent and humble spirit. Please forge ahead with your quest for a skill.

Some people don turn to paupers for this COVID19 era. Some done turn Millionaires.

The difference na SKILL!

Those ones wey no get any skill apart from their 9 - 5 job dey house now dey pray.

Barbers, builders, tilers, Hair stylists, etc still dey cash out till tomorrow. WHY?

Whether COVID or HIV or BUBONIC Plague come, people must barb hair. People must build.

Go with your spirit bro.
Re: Advise Needed Here by Karleb(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2020
A motivational speaker once said:

The best time to plant a tree was 20yrs ago the next best time is now.

You got this dude. cool
Re: Advise Needed Here by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Don't you have a relative whom you can learn work from?
I Don't understand my relatives......
Re: Advise Needed Here by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:
Brother you already have an excellent and humble spirit. Please forge ahead with your quest for a skill.

Some people don turn to paupers for this COVID19 era. Some done turn Millionaires.

The difference na SKILL!

Those ones wey no get any skill apart from their 9 - 5 job dey house now dey pray.

Barbers, builders, tilers, Hair stylists, etc still dey cash out till tomorrow. WHY?

Whether COVID or HIV or BUBONIC Plague come, people must barb hair. People must build.

Go with your spirit bro.
thank you......motivated
Re: Advise Needed Here by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Karleb:
A motivational speaker once said:
The best time to plant a tree was 20yrs ago the next best time is now.
You got this dude. cool
uhh thanks dear....you done well

(1) (Reply)

Who / The Best Day Of Your Life / God Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.