Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,493 members, 7,951,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ortom Rejects Invitation To Rejoin APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Rejects Invitation To Rejoin APC (235 Views)

Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 / Lagos4Lagos Chieftains Sunday Ajayi, Aka-Basorun, Others Rejoin APC In Lagos / Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom Rejects Invitation To Rejoin APC by thenewsadvocate: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2020
The Benue state governor Mr. Samuel Ortom has rejected the invitation extended to him by the All Progressive Congress to return to the party, noting that he is fully committed to the ideals of the Peoples Democratic Party, thereby putting to rest, speculations on his alleged defection plans to the APC.

Click to read more...
https://thenewsadvocate.com/2020/08/10/ortom-rejects-invitation-to-rejoin-apc/

1 Like

Re: Ortom Rejects Invitation To Rejoin APC by 111sunshine: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2020
hmnnn
Re: Ortom Rejects Invitation To Rejoin APC by Brandstudio01: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2020
I thought same person was accused of corruption. Funny country

1 Like

Re: Ortom Rejects Invitation To Rejoin APC by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2020
APC is a the Soakaway and putrid sink of PDP.

Going back to Babylonian Egypt is an abomination..!!

APC is a terrorist organisation.

Edo no be Lagos....! Benue no be Lagos...!

1 Like

Re: Ortom Rejects Invitation To Rejoin APC by batstan(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin grin

Don't know why I have been laughing.
It's like the headline burst my brain.

grin

Remain one place with your cluelessness, don't infect others
Re: Ortom Rejects Invitation To Rejoin APC by Xscape1993(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2020
thenewsadvocate:
The Benue state governor Mr. Samuel Ortom has rejected the invitation extended to him by the All Progressive Congress to return to the party, noting that he is fully committed to the ideals of the Peoples Democratic Party, thereby putting to rest, speculations on his alleged defection plans to the APC.

Click to read more...
https://thenewsadvocate.com/2020/08/10/ortom-rejects-invitation-to-rejoin-apc/
Which APC? Is that a political party or House of Imported Strangers?

1 Like

Re: Ortom Rejects Invitation To Rejoin APC by Success20202020: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Revolution Now: DSS Releases Bakare, Other Protesters In Osun / Nigeria Info: Nigerian Twitter Slams NBC / Problem Getting A Refund For A Ticket I Booked Before Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.