Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume (20046 Views)

Teachers Registration Council Says Unqualified Teachers To Go In December / ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by cryptotech: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
The governor is daft, he should step up his game to develop the state, they haven't employ teacher since old oyo state, go to all public school in osun, no teacher, jus one or two nysc member, npower and one or two grade two teacher of 70, 80, that why most osun graduate in poly and some uni can not speak English. Useless set of government rulling the state since 1991.

poverty, ignorance and illiteracy is the order of the day in the state of osun.

1 Like

Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by Monday60655(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Do you know that some are paying transport fare to and fro to the schools. Yet Osun government don't want to make sacrifice first.
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by dapkin(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
The governor was a chief of Staff to the previous government. That he was not privy to the financial status of the state would be ridiculous to say the least.

Governance is not a tea party. If the Governor signed off for it, he should start rolling his sleaves and get to work. The hand out given by FG on monthly basis would not bring out the best in them.

Amotolongbo:
Don't mind the Governor. Though I don’t blame him cos he has been financially decapacitated by his predecessor through huge debt.

The only serious time teachers were recruited was when some OyinCorps teachers were recruited permanently into the teaching service by Olagunsoye Oyinlola.
Since 2012 when teachers have been massively retiring every year, nothing has been done in the state to replace them except some contract teachers like N-Power and probably O-whatever

Now the state is so deficient of teachers and having to call on already laid off contract teachers by the FG.

This means that the burden of the teaching in the state has been on the Npower teachers.

1 Like

Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by persius555(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
4gunners:
Aregbe is a great mistake the state ever had.

The state will take a genius to fully recover from that disaster
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by dapkin(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6029422/osogbo-capital-city-osun-state#92370691

You call this a mistake??

4gunners:
Aregbe is a great mistake the state ever had.
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by Alwaysachick: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
illicit:
Make he beg recent ex corpers join

Oshofree

Have they paid corpers state allowance since 2015?

That State is the foundation of APC aka Scam
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by illicit(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Have they paid corpers state allowance since 2015?
yes I collected in 2018
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by Alwaysachick: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
illicit:

yes I collected in 2018

And you still dey find change? Some people worked there for a year without a penny.
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by illicit(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Alwaysachick:

And you still dey find change? Some people worked there for a year without a penny.

No o, I was just saying they should recruit those who recently passed out in this lockdown
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by banhammy: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
See what Sadiya Umar Farouk reduced education to.
She sacked all Npower teachers in the country when exam is fast approaching.
Not only Osun State but entire nation will miss those teachers.
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by uchrikk(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
It's a shame. I hope the state is not planning to keep them till NPower Batch C enter. Then they exit them again, instead of giving them outright employment as teachers.
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by emmyzy19(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Which kind of useless government do we even have self? They exist batch A&B without payment and they still expect the same people to go back to class room.
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by ThatFairGuy: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]im waiting for your lies from the pit of hell
Updated. Go and check
Do you still remember you belied me the other time about Osun pensioners, I challenged you to counter me with evidence, you couldn't till this moment. This shows you're the liar here
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by Akechukwuka: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Let then stop the noise making nd do the needful by absorbing the existed npower into the state civic service or better still by supporting the npower agitation for fg permanecy.
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by Amotolongbo(f): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Updated. Go and check
Do you still remember you belied me the other time about Osun pensioners, I challenged you to counter me with evidence, you couldn't till this moment. This shows you're the liar here
I can’t go back to check any shit.

Post it and tag me with the post.

Moreover, I can’t even remember ever encountering you here.
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by ThatFairGuy: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I can’t go back to check any shit.

Post it and tag me with the post.

Moreover, I can’t even remember ever encountering you here.
Liar grin.
But I mentioned you again. How come you saw this but didn't saw that which was even the first mention grin.
STOP LYING ABOUT OSUN, I WILL KEEP EXPOSING YOU grin grin.
For your last statement, I'll check anytime I'm free, I'll screenshot our conversations and tag you again ANYTIME grin

Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by Amotolongbo(f): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:

Liar grin.
But I mentioned you again. How come you saw this but didn't saw that which was even the first mention grin.
STOP LYING ABOUT OSUN, I WILL KEEP EXPOSING YOU grin grin.
For your last statement, I'll check anytime I'm free, I'll screenshot our conversations and tag you again ANYTIME grin
[/s]im sorry young man.

I’ve been taught to live on the truth.
My dad retired as an headmaster in a primary school Ile Ife. I have friends who are NPower teachers and I have the first hand information on schools in Osun State. Not like you sitting in Lagos to read what has been paid to be published to the media.

So get lost with your sh¡t
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by Haywhymido(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Don't mind the Governor. Though I don’t blame him cos he has been financially decapacitated by his predecessor through huge debt.

The only serious time teachers were recruited was when some OyinCorps teachers were recruited permanently into the teaching service by Olagunsoye Oyinlola.
Since 2012 when teachers have been massively retiring every year, nothing has been done in the state to replace them except some contract teachers like N-Power and probably O-whatever

Now the state is so deficient of teachers and having to call on already laid off contract teachers by the FG.

This means that the burden of the teaching in the state has been on the Npower teachers.
lol, so aregbe no employ teachers
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by Babastrong(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mr governor, have you forgotten that " an hungry teacher cannot teach effectively" these beneficiaries are hungry tell sadiya farouq to pay them.
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by God2man2again(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
What is the way forward?
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by Debauhaus1990(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is really shameful if true. Maybe it will gear them up to recruit more teachers in the state. Meanwhile, learn powerful video editing tutorial on phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6r8LGRUEk0
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by Ngenge(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Most people that started ruling in this rotten nation from 2015 are insane including our present leaders
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by deltateam: 3:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Damscodammy1:
na who go pay?

Na your papa.
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by Damscodammy1(m): 3:41am On Aug 11, 2020
deltateam:

Na your papa.

and i no sure say u read dos instruction b4 u type dis ur abusive words.sir.can u b more polite or tryna read dos instruction b4 u read a lil boy assumption.#jstanopinion
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2020
Favourchris:

Is this not osun were all indecies is showing they are doing well than most states?

Indices ko, logarithm ni.
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by ogbonnachrys: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2020
How much will he pay them for the services. He doesn't want to volunteer money abi
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by Sensiblerealist: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Tell me which sector they have not intentionally overlooked apart from where they cash out huge piles of dollars.
Make una forget this contraption.
China Achebe wrote "There was a Nation"; I don't even think there ever was even

flyingpig:
they'll never look into education industry because it keeps us as perpetual slaves. Developing our education industry is akin to empowering the people to revolt against the government because they'll no longer tolerate the elites' poor administration and wanton corruption. So yes overlooking the education industry has been, is, and will remain a deliberate/intentional effort.
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by flyingpig: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2020
Sensiblerealist:
Tell me which sector they have not intentionally overlooked apart from where they cash out huge piles of dollars.
Make una forget this contraption.
China Achebe wrote "There was a Nation"; I don't even think there ever was even

my brother, Nigeria gives every one a reason not to believe in it.
Re: WASSCE: Osun Begs Former N-power Teachers To Resume by Sanity19: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2020
He should employ them,he is looking for cheap labour when his childrenn are earning fat in multinational companies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor / ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) / My Experience As An Undergraduate: Freshers Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.