Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,329 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

I’m Not Hard To Get – Tiwa Savage Tells Man Who Wants Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Hard To Get – Tiwa Savage Tells Man Who Wants Her (624 Views)

Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape / “I Want To See Your Dick” - Bobrisky Tells Man In A Male Toilet / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Hard To Get – Tiwa Savage Tells Man Who Wants Her by Mixt: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nigerian singer and mother of one, Tiwa Savage has replied a Twitter who wants her to be his woman, but he is broke.

The Nigerian man on Twitter, @SNanyome, recently took to the platform to state that Tiwa Savage is his type when it comes to dating but that was highly impossible since he isn’t financially buoyant and such a lady would have needs.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/im-not-hard-to-get-tiwa-savage-tells-man-who-wants-her/

Re: I’m Not Hard To Get – Tiwa Savage Tells Man Who Wants Her by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
someone that have drawn wizkid tats. Wizkid is all over her DM...

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Hard To Get – Tiwa Savage Tells Man Who Wants Her by Aboks(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Old mama

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Neo Issued Strong And Final Warning / I Will Use Temi’s Ferrari For Video Shoot – Mr Eazi / Marriage Separation: Fani-kayode To Sue Blogger For N2bn Over Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.