Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,462 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Guy Wife Is Cheating On Him! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Wife Is Cheating On Him! (614 Views)

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Guy Wife Is Cheating On Him! by chibupat: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2011
should I tell him?
Re: My Guy Wife Is Cheating On Him! by Natudu: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2011
Only if you can bear the whatever burden of their seperation! If you like your friend, advice the wife instead! But then don't eat her food again when you go to their house!
Re: My Guy Wife Is Cheating On Him! by toyemz(f): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2011
@ poster

your guy's wife?

and he is not cheating on his wife with you?
becareful how you thread oh
there are a lot of hot boiling stones out there
if i were you i would turn a complete blind eye to that scenerio
even if your guy finds out and complains to you
just pretend not to know anything about it oh

(1) (Reply)

Dn't Undastand! / Who Is More Romantic -the Babes Or The Guys? / How Much Does Love Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.